Tiger Woods in 'serious condition' after car accident.

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Tiger Woods in 'serious condition' after car accident.

Post by Armchair »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Armchair wrote:They are suggesting that it is the Mother in law!
:shock:

He wasn't there as well, was he?
Could have been, I think a sand wedge was used :wink:
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.tigerwoodsisgod.com/blog/
some nutter wrote:

After several days of evaluation, I have decided to disband the First Church of Tiger Woods (as indicated by the graphics at the top of this web site) and I will not renew the TigerWoodsIsGod domain name when it expires in a couple of months. Any future commentary on this site (which may not happen at all) will be regarding Tiger’s failings in relation to his affair/accident debacle which continues to unfold almost by the hour.

Because the First Church of Tiger Woods has been in existence since late 1996 and this web site has been around since early 2000, you might think that such a decision might be difficult. In this case, it was not. Unfortunately, Tiger Woods has made it all to easy to realize that he is no longer worthy of any special admiration. So, the admiration has nothing to do with his extraordinary talent?

The events of the past few days have revealed Tiger to be a serial adulterer, a blatant liar, and a selfish coward. While I am sure I will always respect his ability as a golfer, that was only a very small part of why this much misunderstood web site was created and why it became such a big part of my life. loser

As I have documented in my columns below, Tiger is clearly no longer deserving of being seen as a role model or a hero and he has needlessly squandered his unique potential to be a positive force in our country and the world. While I am relatively sure that Tiger will make a comeback from this sad episode and that there will be great moments for him in the future, I personally am done with Tiger Woods and I doubt that I will even care very much about whatever else he might achieve on the golf course (for someone who once vowed to make sure he lived until he saw Tiger get to 19 major championships, I have a hard time believing I can write those words with such ease).

For the record , here are a list of Tiger’s “sins” that make it impossible for me to continue with this web site.

He has had multiple affairs with sleazy women while married to the mother of his children and he has, to this date, not told the truth about them.

He has lied about the circumstances surrounding his accident in an arrogant and insulting fashion.

He has bailed on his own tournament and foundation just to shield himself from the media and lied about why he was doing doing so.

His silence to the police and the public has been an embarrassment to his fans and leaves us with no rational choice but to assume the very worst about what the truth really is.

In the end, this situation, like much of life is all about expectations. To whom much is given, much is expected. No one has ever been given more than Tiger and therefore our expectations for him were also unprecedented. He has failed to live up to those expectations and he has shattered a sacred trust that cannot be repaired. Therefore, Tiger Woods now has at least one less supporter. I am quite sure that I am not alone.
Sarphil
Enlightened

Post by Sarphil »

'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

He's announced he's taking an indefinitely leave from golf.