Terrace C Northampton ?.

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Terrace C Northampton ?.

Post by footrush »

murrayoisin wrote:how can you buy tickets to terrace??? its not giving me option on my account :(
Tickets to the terraces were on sale through the Northampton site for the last 6 weeks, the ones for terrace C sold out first, Leinster got some for terrace D last week through their allocation but they seem to have sold out pretty quickly as well. Might be worth checking the Saints ticket site incase they have released some more.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Hi everyone, I know this is my usual mantra but it would be great if we could get together as a group on this terrace a bit like at the chiefs, the Rec etc. Seems like the atmosphere here is special "There are about 35 spaces in C block which are not allocated to season ticket holders and which are available on a game to game basis", can't wait love these old school terraces for a sing song : http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 1,14460302 :happy clapper:
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Jaysus, the way they are banging on about their terrace space over there suggests they'll be packing sleeping bags and spending Friday night camping out.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:Jaysus, the way they are banging on about their terrace space over there suggests they'll be packing sleeping bags and spending Friday night camping out.
Yep it should be an adventure, might bump into you at the social club for a swift one or c u on the terrace .
Flying wedge
bails
Graduate

Post by bails »

I got two tickets for terrace directly from Northampton

Am I right to assume these are print at home tickets
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

bails wrote:I got two tickets for terrace directly from Northampton

Mine are anyway.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Yep, printed mine of when I got it, wonder where I put it now ?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Jaysus, the way they are banging on about their terrace space over there suggests they'll be packing sleeping bags and spending Friday night camping out.
Yep it should be an adventure, might bump into you at the social club for a swift one or c u on the terrace .
Looking forward to this, should be a laugh.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

OhWhenTheSaints
Beginner

Post by OhWhenTheSaints »

It's a rare thing for us to have invaders in C block!!! It should be a great atmosphere though, the singing is always loudest in C block. Bring on Saturday :D
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

footrush wrote:

I paid an extra 2.50 to get actual tickets. Cause I'm weird like that.

The reward I get is a pic of Dylan Hartley (Allegedly, I haven't opened the envelope yet)
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

johng wrote:
footrush wrote:

The reward I get is a pic of Dylan Hartley (Allegedly, I haven't opened the envelope yet)
He isn't on all the tickets so you could get lucky. Of the three tickets I got in the post he was on one of them.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

johng wrote:
footrush wrote:

With hind sight probably should have done that aswell johng. Will be one of the first in the queue anyhow after visiting the local Norman church to send one up. Nice to see there will be the usual faithful on terrace c. If its anything like Chiefs, Bath, Bristol ( how long ago was that ?) and the shed should be good banter, love an "old school terrace". C u there lads.
Flying wedge
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Some Saints fans don't seem too happy with us discussing the pictures on the tickets and it looks like anyone going to Terrace C needs to get in early and be careful where they stand. :wink:

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 1,14460302
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

nc6000 wrote:Some Saints fans don't seem too happy with us discussing the pictures on the tickets and it looks like anyone going to Terrace C needs to get in early and be careful where they stand. :wink:

Um, quite.

Some chap over yonder seems to think we are very different from the Red Army forum - what's the Russian military got to do with us/them/a game of rugby? :?

nopeare
Graduate

Post by nopeare »

domhnallj wrote:
nc6000 wrote:Some Saints fans don't seem too happy with us discussing the pictures on the tickets and it looks like anyone going to Terrace C needs to get in early and be careful where they stand. :wink:

Um, quite.

Some chap over yonder seems to think we are very different from the Red Army forum - what's the Russian military got to do with us/them/a game of rugby? :?
Just in case that was a proper question the red army forum is munsterfans forum (not sure if you meant it as a joke that I'm to slow to get this morning :oops: )
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

nopeare wrote:
domhnallj wrote:

Um, quite.

Just in case that was a proper question the red army forum is munsterfans forum (not sure if you meant it as a joke that I'm to slow to get this morning :oops: )
:D

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

footrush wrote:

Just got my tickets from Northampton site again back in terrace C once more best spot in the ground !.
Flying wedge