Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

future international
Enlightened

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Post by future international »

Hi all,

Have six spare tickets for the game. Two together and four together. Would ideally like to offload them to someone on here who is in need. Just shoot me a PM if you have any interest. Face value obviously.

Also have a few spare beds in a big AirBnB in Bath, €120 for the Friday and Saturday night so if anyone is in need of a cheap bed either with or without the tickets get in touch.
Cigogne
Beginner

Post by Cigogne »

Hi. Don’t know if you have managed to offload the accommodation (I have tickets for our group) but I have oversold our Airbnb and some of the party are moaning about sleeping on the floor so if you have 2 spare beds in your Airbnb that may solve our problems.
Mcconlon

Post by Mcconlon »

Cigogne wrote:Hi. Don’t know if you have managed to offload the accommodation (I have tickets for our group) but I have oversold our Airbnb and some of the party are moaning about sleeping on the floor so if you have 2 spare beds in your Airbnb that may solve our problems.
Hi. If you're still looking for some extra beds, we have three available in our 6 man dorm at the YHA on Saturday. Let me know if interested. They are £30 per bed.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

future international wrote:Hi all,

Have six spare tickets for the game. Two together and four together. Would ideally like to offload them to someone on here who is in need. Just shoot me a PM if you have any interest. Face value obviously.

Also have a few spare beds in a big AirBnB in Bath, €120 for the Friday and Saturday night so if anyone is in need of a cheap bed either with or without the tickets get in touch.
Hi. Are your match tickets still available? I only really need one, but will take two if it's easier for you to offload in pairs.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
Ek4

Post by Ek4 »

Hey

I’ve 2 spares for East Stand Block A if anyone needs them? €90 for the pair.
berniemac67
Mullet

Post by berniemac67 »

Ek4 wrote:Hey

Hi Ek4, just saw this post now. I've sent you a DM.

PS. System says you have disabled private messages.
Declan Kidney is a incompetent, inept, provincially biased rugby dinosaur who is unfit to coach the Irish team.

(c) 2012 Dave Cahill
Ek4

Post by Ek4 »

berniemac67 wrote:
Ek4 wrote:Hey

Hi Ek4, just saw this post now. I've sent you a DM.

PS. System says you have disabled private messages.
Got the DM there but won’t let me reply. Meant to be meeting someone in bath to take the tickets off me but any issue and I’ll give you a shout