Anyone going to the AIB Final

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Mauler
Seán Cronin

Anyone going to the AIB Final

Post by Mauler »

Anyone going to the AIB League Final on Saturday, on the lash ... er ... I mean to support Tarf against the junior Turnip Jugglers?
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

If so, remember to boycott the Wanderers Bar.
Was thinking of going but have birthday plans.
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Re: Anyone going to the AIB Final

Post by Eve »

Mauler wrote:Anyone going to the AIB League Final on Saturday, on the lash ... er ... I mean to support Tarf against the junior Turnip Jugglers?
Yeah - gonna jump on the bandwagon for the day :D
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

me three. C'mon the Tarf. Back from to the south with you. hope tarf spank them
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Sundy
Enlightened

Post by Sundy »

yes im going, have watched the 1sts sweat blood in training all year from the safety of the other end of the pitch, so they deserve my support at this stage!

C'mon Tarf
Fear'n'Loathin in Ratoath
Beginner

Post by Fear'n'Loathin in Ratoath »

Yep, I'm going. Will be a Clontarf Rugby Groupie for the day.

Have to support Alan Trenier in the 2nd row. He was my rugby coach in 6th year school. Tren, you're a legend! :D
Shane Horgan is to withdraw from Ireland's squad to face New Zealand and Australia in June. Instead, he will captain Meath to Leinster Football Championship glory v Dublin.

HORGAN

socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

tough luck lads. well done shannon and clon on a munster double.

moment of the day - derek keane being chased and caught by sean cronin.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:tough luck lads. well done shannon and clon on a munster double.

moment of the day - derek keane being chased and caught by sean cronin.
Cronin was fockin awesome. Was that a week in week out performance or did he raise his game for the final?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

Flash Gordon wrote:Cronin was fockin awesome. Was that a week in week out performance or did he raise his game for the final?
i've only seen shannon around 3 times this season and i don't think he was playing the first 2 times. he's only after turning 20 i think so only breaking into the side now.

edit: that's a lot of 'onlys'
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:Cronin was fockin awesome. Was that a week in week out performance or did he raise his game for the final?
i've only seen shannon around 3 times this season and i don't think he was playing the first 2 times. he's only after turning 20 i think so only breaking into the side now.

edit: that's a lot of 'onlys'
Quick, high work rate, great throw on him, brilliant ball carrying - his try was quality. By far and away the best player on the park. Didn't he get a run out for Munster a couple of weeks ago?
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

in wales? they were the garryowen hookers that played against the scarlets
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Game was ruined by the ref!! Although Clontarf didn't do enough when they did have posession. Topped up me cultchie tan though, bonus!!
McCloud
Knowledgeable

Post by McCloud »

Great day out in the pale. Shannon played some great rugby! Sean Cronin for a young lad played a cracker, what a covering tackle hooker chasing down a wing..
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

McCloud wrote:Great day out in the pale. Shannon played some great rugby! Sean Cronin for a young lad played a cracker, what a covering tackle hooker chasing down a wing..
wonder if he fancies doing a turn for Leinster???
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Darce wrote:
McCloud wrote:Great day out in the pale. Shannon played some great rugby! Sean Cronin for a young lad played a cracker, what a covering tackle hooker chasing down a wing..
I'd take him. He's going nowhere with Flannery as incumbant.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote:
not too mention Frank Sheehan Coming back from injury. I cant even see Frankie want to sit on the bench and getting no where near the Ireland XV while doin so. Also cant see Jerry wanting to give up his munster and ireland spot either. so i cant see either sitting round on the munster bench. especially since both know they'd see front line action in any of the other provinces(particularly Leinster)
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
McCloud
Knowledgeable

Post by McCloud »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote:
Well you can't have him :D Though with Fla and now Frankie coming back it may happen.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Darce wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote: wonder if he fancies doing a turn for Leinster???
not too mention Frank Sheehan Coming back from injury. I cant even see Frankie want to sit on the bench and getting no where near the Ireland XV while doin so. Also cant see Jerry wanting to give up his munster and ireland spot either. so i cant see either sitting round on the munster bench. especially since both know they'd see front line action in any of the other provinces(particularly Leinster)
I feel sorry for Frankie this season, this was his season, where he finally got an uncontested run at he Irish no.2 shirt, then he gets seriously injured...poor beggar
I have Bumbleflex
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Darce wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: I'd take him. He's going nowhere with Flannery as incumbant.
I feel sorry for Frankie this season, this was his season, where he finally got an uncontested run at he Irish no.2 shirt, then he gets seriously injured...poor beggar
Couldn't agree more. He'll always be the nearly man......
RuggieBear
Bookworm

Post by RuggieBear »

tbh, i lost all respect for shehan when he had a pop at a supporter following the twickenham debacle