Who regrets booking their flights for Edinburgh now?

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Who regrets booking their flights for Edinburgh now?Who regrets booking their flights for Edinburgh now?

No - will be great craic whatever happens
76%
Yes - after that sh!te last night....
24%

Total votes: 41

StuF
Mullet

Who regrets booking their flights for Edinburgh now?

Post by StuF »

Just before people jump down my throat for such a negative question, I'm most definitely in the No Regrets camp. It'll be great to have a decent away-day for a CL match to round off an emotional rollercoaster of a season.

In any case, if Llanelli can do us a favour on Friday then it's most definitely all to play for still.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Re: Who regrets booking their flights for Edinburgh now?

Post by ckav »

StuF wrote:Just before people jump down my throat for such a negative question, I'm most definitely in the No Regrets camp. It'll be great to have a decent away-day for a CL match to round off an emotional rollercoaster of a season.

In any case, if Llanelli can do us a favour on Friday then it's most definitely all to play for still.
God no. It has been an amazing season, with many highs and lows, but that's what sport is all about. Far more important are all the new faces on the "away trip" circuit. I'm looking forward to a rugby match, and a great day & night.
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Nah, silly question. Embra will be a great night out and we'll give the lads a good send-off. When all's said and done, it's been a great season. I still have the Toulouse game on my hard-drive, where it will stay forever...
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Nah, you can whine and bitch about your team, but they are your team and you have to support them come hell or high water. Its just what you do.....
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Oscar wrote:Nah, silly question. Embra will be a great night out and we'll give the lads a good send-off. When all's said and done, it's been a great season. I still have the Toulouse game on my hard-drive, where it will stay forever...

I don't know much about computers but could that be e-mailed to me, I think I need cheering up on this wet Monday morning.

I also need to be reminded how the lads can play after the last 2 weeks
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Don't regret it in the slightest. Really looking forward to it now. Should be a great laugh.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Should be a good weekend.
We probably won't win the league now but it'll be a good weekend away none the less.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

sexy_rexy wrote:
Oscar wrote:Nah, silly question. Embra will be a great night out and we'll give the lads a good send-off. When all's said and done, it's been a great season. I still have the Toulouse game on my hard-drive, where it will stay forever...

I don't know much about computers but could that be e-mailed to me, I think I need cheering up on this wet Monday morning.

I also need to be reminded how the lads can play after the last 2 weeks
can't be emailed as such but here's a link to the tries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVpt3sOJ ... 20leinster

If you have broadband you can download the thing in a night with a bittorrent client e.g.:

http://www.bitlord.com/

then get the torrent file from here:

http://www.mininova.org/get/271138
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

No, I love going to watch a rugby match no matter what - we're not a bandwagon here.

It would have been great if we were going into the final weekend with a league title to play for, but that looks highly unlikely now.

I had my personal radio all set up so I could keep track of the Ulster game aswell.... Damn it anyway.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

No way. Will be a great occasion. The lads have provided us with great entertainment all year and deserve our support, and you never know we may still be in with a chance of winning the league
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Can't wait for Edinburgh now, totally not regretting it!
I have Bumbleflex
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

Flash Gordon wrote:Nah, you can whine and bitch about your team, but they are your team and you have to support them come hell or high water. Its just what you do.....
I hate agreeing with Flash but it wont last long anyway. :lol:
Ignoring Dan the Zulu for months now
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Not at all. . . .
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

who are the mystery 5 nay-sayers so far :roll:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

StuF wrote:who are the mystery 5 nay-sayers so far :roll:
Sewa, Ballyman, Mack05 - hmmmm, maybe 2 genuine ones :cry:
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

I didnt vote.
Ignoring Dan the Zulu for months now
The Leinster Stalker
Beginner

LAST MAD WEEKEND/ NIGHT, BEFORE END OF SEASON!!!

Post by The Leinster Stalker »

WELL LEINSTER STALKER & AND STALKERS WIFE WILL BE THERE, JUST THINK IF OUR WELSH FRIENDS DO US A SMALL FAVOR IN BOTH MATCHS THEN THE TROPHY IS OURS!!!!! AND THEY ARE BOTH HARD MATCHS, LETS INJOY THE LAST AWAY WEEKEND AND GET BEHIND THE BOYS ONE LAST TIME,!!! COME ON LEINSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Les "the stalker" Martin
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

We are on the same amount of points as Ulster (both 69) they have one game in hand. If the Scarlets beat the Nordies and they dont score a bonus point.

Then if we win in Edinburgh with a bonus point & Ulster win without a bonus point against the Ospreys then we win the league... am i right in thinking this?

If we end up on equal points does it go to points difference or bonus points scored to split the teams? Anyone know?
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

If we're equal on points, the team with the most wins takes it, which currently is the Gringos.
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Mauler wrote:We are on the same amount of points as Ulster (both 69) they have one game in hand. If the Scarlets beat the Nordies and they dont score a bonus point.

Then if we win in Edinburgh with a bonus point & Ulster win without a bonus point against the Ospreys then we win the league... am i right in thinking this?

If we end up on equal points does it go to points difference or bonus points scored to split the teams? Anyone know?

If it ends level, Ulster win. It comes down to amount of games won first then points difference, Ulster have the advantage in both cases.

We have to win with a bonus and hope that Ulster get at the most 4 points( a win) from their last 2 away games.

No Problem 8)