DVD of semi final

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

SK1
Beginner

DVD of semi final

Post by SK1 »

Hi All,

I was at the game Saturday (still smiling) and had set the DVD to record the game, unfortunately the machine is very temperamental and despite recording it, it won’t play. I have seen the sky highlights but would love to see the full game again. Would anybody be able to send me a copy of the full game ? I would obviously pay for any cost involved.

Thanks,
Sean
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Re: DVD of semi final

Post by jezzer »

+1

I would kill to see the game again. Not literally of course (unless the victim in question was the pink-shirted Munster alickadoo 5 rows behind me in Croker complaining about flag-waving)
Rockthecasbah
Beginner

Post by Rockthecasbah »

PM's sent...

I'm going to the match on Friday and am bringing lots of copies. If you need to be added to the list, just let me know.
blaker
Enlightened

Post by blaker »

Rock - that would be awesome!! Just let me know what its costing me and I'll meet you there :happy clapper:
Leinster jersey on the Great Wall of China.The Mongolians couldn't breach it but the Blues did!
Rockthecasbah
Beginner

Post by Rockthecasbah »

Don't worry about the cost - DVD's are ridiculously cheap!

Will PM you re meeting up point...
Nesiepie
Beginner

Post by Nesiepie »

I'd like one too please and will be there on Friday
laighinair
Beginner

Post by laighinair »

Could add another one in for me please too. I hope it's not going to put you under a lot of pressure. Like everyone else, I was at the match but didn't even see the highlights afterwards. Didn't even see home until well after Hook and Popey's bedtime (what an image). I'll be there on Friday - I'll be the one in the Leinster jersey!
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

Hi Mr.Casbah :D please can I have one as well. jordanracer junior and I would love to watch it again. we will be at the RDS on Friday.

Many thanks
Rockthecasbah
Beginner

Post by Rockthecasbah »

PM's sent to all!
Sarphil
Enlightened

Post by Sarphil »

Dying to see full match again. Can't make match on Friday as difficult to make it up from Wexford for 6.30 kick off on a Friday. Any chance you could post me a copy? I will pay for the DVD aswell seeing as you'd be going to extra trouble. Thank you!!!!
'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

Sarphil wrote:Dying to see full match again. Can't make match on Friday as difficult to make it up from Wexford for 6.30 kick off on a Friday. Any chance you could post me a copy? I will pay for the DVD aswell seeing as you'd be going to extra trouble. Thank you!!!!
Thought it was a 7.45 Kick off?
Sarphil
Enlightened

Post by Sarphil »

crisco10 wrote:
Sarphil wrote:Dying to see full match again. Can't make match on Friday as difficult to make it up from Wexford for 6.30 kick off on a Friday. Any chance you could post me a copy? I will pay for the DVD aswell seeing as you'd be going to extra trouble. Thank you!!!!
Thought it was a 7.45 Kick off?
God, you're right! What an idiot and I'm after offloading my season tickets to a friend :evil:
'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

SK1 wrote:Hi All,

I was at the game Saturday (still smiling) and had set the DVD to record the game, unfortunately the machine is very temperamental and despite recording it, it won’t play. I have seen the sky highlights but would love to see the full game again. Would anybody be able to send me a copy of the full game ? I would obviously pay for any cost involved.

Thanks,
Sean
I have them too posted on another thread
by johng on May 6th, 2009, 3:11 pm
johng wrote:I have dvds of the game from sky, with all the buildup + the after match interviews, with the adds edited out. Will bring 10 or 20 copies to match on Friday, for the first ones to PM me. As many people as poss should be able to relive this. I have watched it every day at least once. Recorded it while I was at the game.

The two people who got back to me wanted to know how much I was charging?

NOTHING of course. This is Leinsterfans.com Not Leinstermakeafewbucksoutofthefans.com

I'm so insulted i could...... tear up a paper tissue!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I will be in the grandstand Block H
It will take some pressure off Rocky the Casbahy. Although I am just as happy for him to fulfill your dreams.
Any one who PMs can have one
joconnell
Bookworm

Post by joconnell »

I wouldn't go here and download this file at all. http://joconnell.com/hooooooo/MvL.mp4 - won't be up long.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

johng wrote:
SK1 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks,
Sean
I have them too posted on another thread
by johng on May 6th, 2009, 3:11 pm
johng wrote:I have dvds of the game from sky, with all the buildup + the after match interviews, with the adds edited out. Will bring 10 or 20 copies to match on Friday, for the first ones to PM me. As many people as poss should be able to relive this. I have watched it every day at least once. Recorded it while I was at the game.

The two people who got back to me wanted to know how much I was charging?

NOTHING of course. This is Leinsterfans.com Not Leinstermakeafewbucksoutofthefans.com

I'm so insulted i could...... tear up a paper tissue!
How about asking them to make a donation to the charity of your choice.
D2 Blue
Bookworm

Post by D2 Blue »

johng,

If you still have any DVDs of the SF that are not spoken for, could I get one from you please? Have a few blank DVDs I can give you in return for your trouble (since you won't accept payment). Or as ronk suggested, I can make a donation to a charity of your choice if you like.
You might PM me if available. I'll be at the RDS tomorrow.

Thanks

D2B
Gwan Leinster!! Gwan Seapoint Dragons!!
jedifart
Knowledgeable

Post by jedifart »

I'd absolutely love a copy if there's one unspoken for! I haven't even seen a minute of the match on TV. All I have are (great) memories of my view from the Nally Terrace 8)
sittingingroom
Beginner

Post by sittingingroom »

Include me in for a copy, since I have not identified myself before how will I know you, I stand in the area between 22 and goal line
No. 11
Bookworm

Post by No. 11 »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DVD Rockthecasbah

You're a Starbar

:happy clapper: :happy clapper: :happy clapper: