Seats added at front of grandstand

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Blue Voodoo
Knowledgeable

Seats added at front of grandstand

Post by Blue Voodoo »

Just wondering what others think of the extra seats added to the front of the Grandstand
They are in 2 extra rows and as far as I know appeared first for the Clermont game and were used again for last nights game and the Munster match
There are pros and cons I'm sure - one thing I noticed at all of these games is that a lot of additional congestion occurs as people are attempting to get to their seats before the game . As well as that some of the fans in the front row seem to jump up / run around during the game as they are essentially sitting in the walkway at pitchside - probably no different to say the North / South stand .Obviously this could not happen before in the Grandstand due to the barrier at the front of the original seating area
boyneside winger
Learner

Re: Seats added at front of grandstand

Post by boyneside winger »

Pain in the arse...stewarding is a joke as well
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Seats added at front of grandstand

Post by johng »

Much harder to get to your seat in the GS. Normally you just walk in from behind your block for a big game. (Or just come in from anywhere when it is a lesser attended one) But for the Munster one and the final, there were big queues just to get in from behind the stand.