Thanks OLSC

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

bails
Graduate

Thanks OLSC

Post by bails »

Just a quick thank you to all the OLSC volunteers for their incredible work throughout the season. From flags to away guide downloads, to travel advice, to evenings in the Laighan Out. Without you we would be a poorer club for sure ! Yesterdays buses for €10 was the icing on the cake, even if people were buying Connacht Season tickets on board.

Thanks guys and girls.
Satan's Little Helper
Bookworm

Re: Thanks OLSC

Post by Satan's Little Helper »

"like"
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

bails wrote:Just a quick thank you to all the OLSC volunteers for their incredible work throughout the season. From flags to away guide downloads, to travel advice, to evenings in the Laighan Out. Without you we would be a poorer club for sure ! Yesterdays buses for €10 was the icing on the cake, even if people were buying Connacht Season tickets on board.

Thanks guys and girls.

Hear,hear..............not the first time i've said it and it won't be the last. Lots of work done over the course of the season all contributing to a more rewarding,enjoyable matchday experience for STH's and everyone.

Well done all concerned. And for those others alleging "cosy cartels" and the like over the course of the season your opportunity awaits next Saturday at the AGM......don't be shy now!
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

great sight to see all the coaches lined up on the quays. Not a hitch.
Well done to all the organisers :happy clapper: :happy clapper:
Gin
Beginner

Post by Gin »

Thanks a mill for everything lads!!! :green clap: :green clap:
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

yep, thanks for another great season OLSC!
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Yep. A big up to the OLSC posse. Well done. :happy clapper: :happy clapper: :happy clapper:
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Krusty the Clown heartily endorses this product, service or topic.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Blue not red blood wrote:great sight to see all the coaches lined up on the quays. Not a hitch.
Well done to all the organisers :happy clapper: :happy clapper:

Yeah I initially thought they were to transport people to Slane but was delighted to see all the people dressed in Leinster gear.
8 buses to an away game. I remember fondly the first bus I was on all the way back in May 2004. I think there were about 30 of us on it.
How times have changed.

Well done to the crew for their work this year. :clap:
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
artaneboy
Shane Horgan

Post by artaneboy »

Yes, we really should recognise all the effort that the OLSC VOLUNTEERS put in. Buses, flags, all the stuff. We shouldn't take it for granted- but often do. Well done!

In the aftermath of the HEC win a couple of us were on a train to Bath for the Sunday and got talking to a young female Northampton ST fan who was really impressed by the organisation of the OLSCin terms of flags, etc. Felt a bit guilty in the light of her admiration. :oops:
"Oh, I used to be disgusted, and now I try to be amused!"
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

artaneboy wrote:Yes, we really should recognise all the effort that the OLSC VOLUNTEERS put in. Buses, flags, all the stuff. We shouldn't take it for granted- but often do. Well done!

In the aftermath of the HEC win a couple of us were on a train to Bath for the Sunday and got talking to a young female Northampton ST fan who was really impressed by the organisation of the OLSCin terms of flags, etc. Felt a bit guilty in the light of her admiration. :oops:
If she was hot, you should have told her you were part of the committee, everyone would have backed you up!
Blue Voodoo
Knowledgeable

Post by Blue Voodoo »

Thank-you ,to the volunteers ,it can not be an easy job, buses ,flags etc, presentations, all the back ground stuff no one sees .It all helps makes Leinster Rugby great,thank -you :green clap: :green clap: :green clap:
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

Bosco wrote:
artaneboy wrote:Yes, we really should recognise all the effort that the OLSC VOLUNTEERS put in. Buses, flags, all the stuff. We shouldn't take it for granted- but often do. Well done!

If she was hot, you should have told her you were part of the committee, everyone would have backed you up!

bitches love volunteer committee members
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
dave13
Bookworm

Post by dave13 »

Echo this, well done on everything throughout the year. :clap:
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Post by Vamos los azules »

Well done one and all for all your efforts over the year :clap:
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

The OLSC simply would not function without the dedication of the committee who give up huge amounts of their own time to ensure that you, as a supporter, have everything you need to support Leinster. Whether that be a flag, a bus or turning the stadium blue, they are always working quietly behind the scenes with Leinster Rugby to the benefit of all supporters.

With the AGM coming up, I would encourage supporters to become more involved with the supporters club. Whether you want to run for the committee or simply give a dig out, offers of assistance will always be welcome and in doing so, you will help continue the excellent work of the committee thus far and keep the supporters club moving forward into the future.

Congratulations and thank you to the OLSC, Leinster Rugby and all those volunteers who did their bit to make this a hugely enjoyable and successful season.
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

:happy clapper: +1 on the OLSC's work this season, shame it wasn't noted in GT's piece on the growth of Leinster Rugby as a brand accross the province. I'd imagine without the OLSC the Leinster Branch Marketing department would be facing a much stiffer battle to win neutrals over to the sport.
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

It's been said before but could be easily forgotten some weeks after the event but can a say a large thank you for the twitter feeds during the Aironi away match. You gone and spent your own hard earned money to watch a match and were good enough to keep the rest of us constantly updated.

For your contributions on that day alone which were unquestionably above and beyond the call of duty, many many thanks.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Agreed, sterling work indeed. All at a cost (both time and money) to the volunteers, as well. Thanks!
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"