Treviso V Leinster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

desperado
Mullet

Re: Treviso V Leinster

Post by desperado »

fair enough. see you points. a delicate balance - determining the pace of development. I'll leave it to Joe. BTW really feel for Dippy Ryan at the moment; 6 weeks out just at the wrong time. I think I asked before; is that twice on the same ankle since season start?
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

Not sure about the ankle, but worryingly, some of the young lads seem quite injury prone, particularly Ryan and Conway (having already lost 2 other highly promising players to injury in Paul Ryan and McKinley) and Macken has had his share of injury problems too iirc :/
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

Regarding Rhys getting alot of gametime, factor in 2 things. Dom Ryan being injured and a possible fear in Leinster that they could lose Ruddock (I would personally hate to see that happening!
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

[Jackass] wrote:Not sure about the ankle, but worryingly, some of the young lads seem quite injury prone, particularly Ryan and Conway (having already lost 2 other highly promising players to injury in Paul Ryan and McKinley) and Macken has had his share of injury problems too iirc :/
To be fair getting a stud in the eye has nothing to do with being injury prone.