A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Re: A whiff of Cordite

Post by simonokeeffe »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

George Hook is not retiring

"I've a very serious statement to make," he said. "The position is I've cancelled my retirement...I'm not going to retire."

He said he was talking to his wife Ingrid last night and she asked him whether he still planned to retire. He said yes, to which she replied she wasn't prepared to have him "knocking around all day in the house".
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

I will continue to watch the 6N on BBC. So will everyone I know just about.
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

simonokeeffe wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"I've a very serious statement to make," he said. "The position is I've cancelled my retirement...I'm not going to retire."

He said he was talking to his wife Ingrid last night and she asked him whether he still planned to retire. He said yes, to which she replied she wasn't prepared to have him "knocking around all day in the house".
Source?
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

Amz wrote:
simonokeeffe wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Source?
The lovely Ingrid?
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Morf wrote:
Amz wrote:

Source?
The lovely Ingrid?
Examiner via his Twitter

think hes staying to continue witch hunt against Payne and try to convince us that Joe Schmidt is a conservative coach
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

I see Zebo has passed his x-factor to Earls . . .
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Poor Shane Jennings and the other contributors on Vincent Browne last night. It was car crash stuff with Browne not knowing players and then his Munster centric questions.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

the spoofer wrote:Poor Shane Jennings and the other contributors on Vincent Browne last night. It was car crash stuff with Browne not knowing players and then his Munster centric questions.
What was the panel and why was Jennings there?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

paddyor wrote:
the spoofer wrote:Poor Shane Jennings and the other contributors on Vincent Browne last night. It was car crash stuff with Browne not knowing players and then his Munster centric questions.
A rugby discussion with Jenno, Murray Kinsella and one of the ladies team who's name I missed. All three contributors had something to say but as usual with Browne, they were not let.
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

He's good for one-on-one grilling with politicians who normally weasel their way out of answering questions, but he should never be the moderator of a group discussion.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Morf wrote:I see Zebo has passed his x-factor to Earls . . .
or indeed, 'that bit of x factor'.
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

I can't wait for the Irish times to go behind a paywall so I never have to hear anything from it again.

Can someone then persuade the Indo to follow suit? It's been just wonderful since the Sunday Times disappeared.
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

the spoofer wrote:
paddyor wrote:
A rugby discussion with Jenno, Murray Kinsella and one of the ladies team who's name I missed. All three contributors had something to say but as usual with Browne, they were not let.
It was the coach of Railway Union's Womens' Team. I can't recall her name. I think she's an ex-international too from her contributions.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

I see the IT has introduced it's subscription service. 10 free articles a week, after that you have to sign in.

Bye-bye!
Dont Panic!
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Their website is shite anyway. Would you even read 10 articles a week? I'd probably read 5 sports articles a week and then maybe the same number of opinion/international news.

They don't post much in the line of great investigative journalism on their website.

Anyway, this is the end for Gavin Cummiskey. Would you waste a free 10 on his work?
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

I stopped buying newspapers when I bought a tablet. Can't see myself going back to paying directly for it now.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Dexter wrote:I see the IT has introduced it's subscription service. 10 free articles a week, after that you have to sign in.

Bye-bye!
relax, incognito window in chrome and you can read away

private browsing in firefox should work too

worse comes to worst just imagine the john o'sullivan articles, he does
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

suisse wrote:Their website is shite anyway. Would you even read 10 articles a week? I'd probably read 5 sports articles a week and then maybe the same number of opinion/international news.

They don't post much in the line of great investigative journalism on their website.

Anyway, this is the end for Gavin Cummiskey. Would you waste a free 10 on his work?
I read the letters page and that was 10 used up.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

domhnallj wrote:
suisse wrote:Their website is shite anyway. Would you even read 10 articles a week? I'd probably read 5 sports articles a week and then maybe the same number of opinion/international news.

You avoid Generation Emigration so? :D

Listening to OTB at the Mansion House. Newstalk loves a bogger who thinks he's funny. Listen to Newstalk a bit and still don't know this guy's name. He's not as bad a slobbery Ciaran Murphy.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

suisse wrote:
domhnallj wrote:

You avoid Generation Emigration so? :D

Listening to OTB at the Mansion House. Newstalk loves a bogger who thinks he's funny. Listen to Newstalk a bit and still don't know this guy's name. He's not as bad a slobbery Ciaran Murphy.
ah the "hilarious" Colly