Season ticket renewal e-mail

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Amz
Mullet

Re: Season ticket renewal e-mail

Post by Amz »

Cheque was cashed on the 21st, so I guess that means I'm safe.
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Anyone else trying to change their season ticket seat? Ticketmaster fail, can't access them as I'm getting a 'System Unavailable' message. Grrr... Fingers crossed, wanna get my old seat back in Block D or thereabouts!
hope not expectation
Bookworm

Post by hope not expectation »

Yeah I'm having the same problem.
I'm starting to get nervous now!!!
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

AdamK wrote:Anyone else trying to change their season ticket seat? Ticketmaster fail, can't access them as I'm getting a 'System Unavailable' message. Grrr... Fingers crossed, wanna get my old seat back in Block D or thereabouts!
I gave them a call rather than trying to go through the website and got sorted out straight away
StrangeButBlue
Enlightened

Post by StrangeButBlue »

Forgot to renew tickets last week and spend 20 minutes clicking the link over and over this morning. Eventually got 2 terrace tickets.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Hrmm I'll keep trying so, and give them a bell if I can't get through.

Who do I call? the LR branch or ticketfail?
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

... also can't understand why they don't use the interactive seating chart to pick your seats for STs..
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

underpantsdance wrote:
AdamK wrote:Anyone else trying to change their season ticket seat? Ticketmaster fail, can't access them as I'm getting a 'System Unavailable' message. Grrr... Fingers crossed, wanna get my old seat back in Block D or thereabouts!
I gave them a call rather than trying to go through the website and got sorted out straight away
What number did you call? Also were you able to pick an exact seat? i.e give them instructions on where abouts you wanted to buy a ticket?
Blåränderna
Graduate

Post by Blåränderna »

The last time we tried to change season ticket seats we ended up in the completely wrong stand. We were happy enough with the seats so it worked out ok but it was still a complete fail on ticketmasters behalf.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

AdamK wrote:
underpantsdance wrote:
What number did you call? Also were you able to pick an exact seat? i.e give them instructions on where abouts you wanted to buy a ticket?
Try 6486000 and ask for Joe in the sports department - btw, the answering thingy will try to get you to hang up and redial the main number but if you hold on the line you will be ofered the option to speak to a receptionist and then you can ask for Joe
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Thanks Xanthippe.. I tried that number and asked for joe in the sports department just there and a receptionist told me to ring back on 6486054... I'll try that number anyway.
hope not expectation
Bookworm

Post by hope not expectation »

Success
Done and dusted
just keep trying the system seems to be OK now.
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Sweet, I rang 6486054, eventually got through to somebody and they sorted me out straight away, asked for a specific seat and everything. Woot!
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

System seems to be working fine now, have moved to a seat after a few years on the terrace not sure I've done the right thing I'll probably miss the craic!!
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

I know I'm probably being a pest here.. but, did anyone else renew their ST over the phone? It's just that my account hasn't been updated nor have I received any confirmation email... I don't want to ring them again and annoy them if this is usual practice, but also don't want to lose my seat!
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

AdamK wrote:I know I'm probably being a pest here.. but, did anyone else renew their ST over the phone? It's just that my account hasn't been updated nor have I received any confirmation email... I don't want to ring them again and annoy them if this is usual practice, but also don't want to lose my seat!
Nope in the same boat myself, although I moved seats yesterday rather than renewing, from memory it took a few days for the email confirmation to come out last year, when did you renew?
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

underpantsdance wrote:
AdamK wrote:I know I'm probably being a pest here.. but, did anyone else renew their ST over the phone? It's just that my account hasn't been updated nor have I received any confirmation email... I don't want to ring them again and annoy them if this is usual practice, but also don't want to lose my seat!
Nope in the same boat myself, although I moved seats yesterday rather than renewing, from memory it took a few days for the email confirmation to come out last year, when did you renew?
Sorry, I meant moved seat renewal rather than renewing the same seat. I did it over the phone, which is why I was worried. But I dropped a mail to sportstickets, and they confirmed the payment. I then received an invoice of sorts today from the same mail, confirming the seat I asked for. Happy days. :) My LR account seems to still think I haven't purchased any seats though... so I can understand the confusion if people were going down the phone in route.

Couple of design flaws in the system I think. The biggest is the fact you can't use the 'Interactive Seating Chart' when you want to move your seat or buy a new season ticket. But glad its all sorted now! Back to the Anglesea stand with me... Can't believe the grandstand is more expensive, the view is pretty rubbish considering the price!
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

AdamK wrote:
underpantsdance wrote:
Sorry, I meant moved seat renewal rather than renewing the same seat. I did it over the phone, which is why I was worried. But I dropped a mail to sportstickets, and they confirmed the payment. I then received an invoice of sorts today from the same mail, confirming the seat I asked for. Happy days. :) My LR account seems to still think I haven't purchased any seats though... so I can understand the confusion if people were going down the phone in route.

Couple of design flaws in the system I think. The biggest is the fact you can't use the 'Interactive Seating Chart' when you want to move your seat or buy a new season ticket. But glad its all sorted now! Back to the Anglesea stand with me... Can't believe the grandstand is more expensive, the view is pretty rubbish considering the price!
Regarding the interactive seat chart, i can only assume that, until all the previous year's STH's have taken up the opportunity to re-purchase their existing seats, and the chart updated, that it is of no use to those who want to move seats. It wouldn't be beyond the wit of TM to activate the chart once previous STH's are satisfied by the due date.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Hornet wrote: Regarding the interactive seat chart, i can only assume that, until all the previous year's STH's have taken up the opportunity to re-purchase their existing seats, and the chart updated, that it is of no use to those who want to move seats. It wouldn't be beyond the wit of TM to activate the chart once previous STH's are satisfied by the due date.
Well you can only change your seat after all the STH's have been given the opportunity to renew (23rd of march), then those that don't renew can pick new seats (27th of march). I changed mine for example. But when you change your seat you generally have a good idea of the layout of the RDS and wish to pick a specific area, hence why it would be of use for those of us who want to move seats.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Again, I have failed to properly chose the cheque option, I checked, went back and checked again. They mention the fact of selecting €0.00 in the "Pay Today" box, and that the CC is just to secure the booking but I just couldnt see it & get it right.

A quick phonecall and I was sorted out immediately by TM and the process was easy & pain free - but am I going mad, did anyone else have issues in the pay by cheque method and finding the "pay today" box?

I'm not giving out, I'm just worried for my sanity.
Get in the f%~king bag.