Rabo Final 25th May

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Blue not red blood
Mullet

Rabo Final 25th May

Post by Blue not red blood »

So 9000 tickets available
Throw in Communions, weddings, holidays etc we should ave a 75% chance of a ticket.

Will be intetestng to see how ground is allocated.
Reckon we will be sectioned like croke park semi but will be split from mates due to this.
Any inside word on how sections are
being allocated?
LastKnight
Learner

Re: Rabo Final 25th May

Post by LastKnight »

Ulster season ticket priority 1 starts on Ticketmaster at 9 am in your morning. I'm sure someone will post what areas are being allocated by the afternoon.

For away matches it seems that we have always been allocated the corners and behind the stands and anywhere that's not that good really. It's the subject of some debate whether we as the "home" team will get the pick of the seats or be allocated the "cheap" seats.

I suppose tomorrow will tell.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

LastKnight wrote:Ulster season ticket priority 1 starts on Ticketmaster at 9 am in your morning. I'm sure someone will post what areas are being allocated by the afternoon.

For away matches it seems that we have always been allocated the corners and behind the stands and anywhere that's not that good really. It's the subject of some debate whether we as the "home" team will get the pick of the seats or be allocated the "cheap" seats.

If previous years are anything to go by then being the 'home' team doesn't really mean that much. As far as I know we have had to remove our banners for finals because, although the highest seeded team select the venue, in effect the final is played at a neutral venue.

If there's any logic to the seating arrangements they will do something like giving Ulster Block A, half of Block C and Block D in the Anglesea, Blocks G, J, L and N in the Grandstand and the entire North Stand while Leinster get Block B, half of Block C and Block E in the Anglesea, the entire South Stand and Blocks F, H, K and M in the Grandstand.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Xanthippe wrote:
LastKnight wrote:Ulster season ticket priority 1 starts on Ticketmaster at 9 am in your morning. I'm sure someone will post what areas are being allocated by the afternoon.

If previous years are anything to go by then being the 'home' team doesn't really mean that much. As far as I know we have had to remove our banners for finals because, although the highest seeded team select the venue, in effect the final is played at a neutral venue.

If there's any logic to the seating arrangements they will do something like giving Ulster Block A, half of Block C and Block D in the Anglesea, Blocks G, J, L and N in the Grandstand and the entire North Stand while Leinster get Block B, half of Block C and Block E in the Anglesea, the entire South Stand and Blocks F, H, K and M in the Grandstand.
dont think we can give them Block H alright :D
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

simonokeeffe wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:

dont think we can give them Block H alright :D
:lol:
Feck you - didn't spot that one as I was too worried about being picked up on giving them the North Stand
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

:D
was going to say give them 9 blocks and theyll let us have 3 back
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Maradona10
Bookworm

Post by Maradona10 »

They should do the chessboard arrangement they had in 09 against Munster. That was epic for banter.
"Andy Goode? More like Andy Foooooooode" - Phil Kearns
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

I'd say almost everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Me and three other ST holders won't be uptaking, for a start.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Communion season for me so wont be able to go unless i get multiples
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
dod
Knowledgeable

Post by dod »

There's 5 of us and only 3 of us taking tickets as well.. Have applied for all 5 but..
pip14
Learner

Post by pip14 »

Ulster supporters allocated, all of North Terrace/Stand, All of Anglesea stand and blocks N and M of grandstand, As of 9am this morning 3,000 sold so far
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

pip14 wrote:Ulster supporters allocated, all of North Terrace/Stand, All of Anglesea stand and blocks N and M of grandstand, As of 9am this morning 3,000 sold so far
Yep its possible to figure out where their allocation is from this : http://www.uafc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... &start=165
Flying wedge
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:
pip14 wrote:Ulster supporters allocated, all of North Terrace/Stand, All of Anglesea stand and blocks N and M of grandstand, As of 9am this morning 3,000 sold so far
Yep its possible to figure out where their allocation is from this : http://www.uafc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... &start=165
And from reading the posts they have not been allocated ALL of the Anglesea stand - in fact so far it looks like the only seats sold there have been in Block A. Also, someone needs to explain to them that there is a difference between the North Terrace and the North Stand - they seem to think they are the same.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

When do we get the results of the lottery?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Xanthippe wrote:
footrush wrote:
And from reading the posts they have not been allocated ALL of the Anglesea stand - in fact so far it looks like the only seats sold there have been in Block A. Also, someone needs to explain to them that there is a difference between the North Terrace and the North Stand - they seem to think they are the same.
Not just Ulster fans. The number of people I have heard, spoken to and seen on forums who can't get their head around this is incredible.

There was a post on here recently going on about buying seated tickets for the North Terrace.....

I know it is confusing when Stand tickets are always seated and Terrace tickets are always standing, but this has been the case since time immemorial.

A mate of mine is a STH in the North stand. As far as he's concerned he is in the North Terrace. Took me a while to figure out until he mentioned the unassigned seating.. :)

Don't start me on people who think the Anglesea stand is the "Grandstand" :lol:

Including my cousin. Makes it hard to meet him "behind the Grandstand"
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

Looks like Ticketbastard are up to their old tricks according to the Ulster site - cr@p tickets in the first batch, and then slowly release the better ones. Exactly what happened for the HC semi a few years back....

3000 sold seems a decent number - lets hope for our sakes the sales slow up and they will add to the our 9000 allocation.
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

mikey wrote:Looks like Ticketbastard are up to their old tricks according to the Ulster site - cr@p tickets in the first batch, and then slowly release the better ones. Exactly what happened for the HC semi a few years back....
I fuppin' knew it. Even got a journo from the IT to look into the distribution of tickets for that match. He said he couldn't find any concrete evidence that that's what Ticketbastard were up to, but there was something about the way he phrased the 'concrete evidence' and then tailed off that made me wonder. Maybe someone from the Ulster branch wants to give them a shout this time around.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Lamb of BOD wrote:
mikey wrote:Looks like Ticketbastard are up to their old tricks according to the Ulster site - cr@p tickets in the first batch, and then slowly release the better ones. Exactly what happened for the HC semi a few years back....
I fuppin' knew it. Even got a journo from the IT to look into the distribution of tickets for that match. He said he couldn't find any concrete evidence that that's what Ticketbastard were up to, but there was something about the way he phrased the 'concrete evidence' and then tailed off that made me wonder. Maybe someone from the Ulster branch wants to give them a shout this time around.
But Ulster Rugby don't use Ticketmaster. Are they using them for this match for some reason?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

AdamK wrote:When do we get the results of the lottery?
As per the email, Tuesday night/Wednesday.
nopeare
Enlightened

Post by nopeare »

sheepshagger wrote:
AdamK wrote:When do we get the results of the lottery?
It doesn't close until 5pm Tuesday so Tuesday night/Wednesday i'd imagine.
Your right it said that on the email and if you get a ticket you have till 5 on Friday I think to purchase it