RDS on Saturday

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Re: RDS on Saturday

Post by offshorerules »

We will need to turn up this weekend if Glasgow take up 4-5k tickets as per the rumour. And we'll definitely need to bring Molly.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
AwayTheWell
Learner

Post by AwayTheWell »

offshorerules wrote:We will need to turn up this weekend if Glasgow take up 4-5k tickets as per the rumour. And we'll definitely need to bring Molly.
Getting in some serious practice and co-ordination a week early :)
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Hornet wrote: It was nice to avoid the 'Hokey Cokey' of my usual spot of the 5 minutes late arrivals, the 5 minutes before half time drinks run, the 5 minutes after half time drinks run return and the 5 minutes before the end, 'seen enough'. Altogether now 'You stand right up, sit back down, up, down, up, down, to accommodate the clown(s)!
:clap:

That is brilliant - I so want to hear the Leinster Singing Section singing that every time someone gets up during the game
  • You stand right up
    You sit back down
    Up
    Down
    Up
    To accommodate the clown(s)
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
outcast eddie
Mullet

Post by outcast eddie »

offshorerules wrote:We will need to turn up this weekend if Glasgow take up 4-5k tickets as per the rumour. And we'll definitely need to bring Molly.
Molly only really tends to appear when the team are on fire and someone is in the process of being properly 'Leinstered'.

Hasn't happened much this season sadly.

BTW I have a theory that the chanting took a dip when Isa left. His chant (and his tackling, attacking) used to get every one going.
The odds are good but the goods are odd.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

outcast eddie wrote:
BTW I have a theory that the chanting took a dip when Isa left. His chant (and his tackling, attacking) used to get every one going.
Isa OUT! ..... oh...
Dont Panic!
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

outcast eddie wrote:
Molly only really tends to appear when the team are on fire and someone is in the process of being properly 'Leinstered'.

So what you're saying is that by not making sure Isa got a contract renewal, effectively MOC has ruined the entire atmosphere at the RDS and has ruined everyone's enjoyment of the game?

I couldn't have put it better myself!!

MOC OUT!

I've never actually suggested he should go, but I think some people here equate valid criticism of certain aspects on here to doom and gloom MOC out type stuff....
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

[Jackass] wrote:
outcast eddie wrote:

So what you're saying is that by not making sure Isa got a contract renewal, effectively MOC has ruined the entire atmosphere at the RDS and has ruined everyone's enjoyment of the game?

I couldn't have put it better myself!!

MOC OUT!

I've never actually suggested he should go, but I think some people here equate valid criticism of certain aspects on here to doom and gloom MOC out type stuff....
Wasn't the plan at the start of the season to replace ISA! ISA! ISA! with SIDE SHOW! SIDE SHOW! SIDE SHOW!? What happened to that? His lack of tries or his new haircut?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Edna Kenny
Graduate

Post by Edna Kenny »

The old Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob, 2 Unlimited No Limits song could get some miliage with Zane.

"In Zane in the brain" by Cypress Hill would be another easy one.

And for next year.......

GoKane by Eric Clapton. It's a Try, It's a Try, It's a Try. GO Kane!