Table Quiz Update

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

apple sourz
Mullet

Table Quiz Update

Post by apple sourz »

Donations have begun to come in so thank you very much to those who have given so generously.

I have also got my hands on a signed Leinster jersy, a signed photo and a brand new mobile phone! We have a load of spot prizes to give away for the raffle so things are looking good.

I think we may auction off the jersey rather than just give it away for the price of a raffle ticket, so bring loads of cash...... actually bring loads of cash anyway!
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

:happy clapper:
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Do you want donations before the quiz or on the night???
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

sarah_lennon wrote:Do you want donations before the quiz or on the night???
on the night is fine but people can donate anytime they feel appropriate.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Re: Table Quiz Update

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

apple sourz wrote:Donations have begun to come in so thank you very much to those who have given so generously.

I have also got my hands on a signed Leinster jersy, a signed photo and a brand new mobile phone! We have a load of spot prizes to give away for the raffle so things are looking good.

I think we may auction off the jersey rather than just give it away for the price of a raffle ticket, so bring loads of cash...... actually bring loads of cash anyway!
Will credit cords be acceptable? One is unused to carrying large amounts of cash in poorer neighbourhoods.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
apple sourz wrote:Donations have begun to come in so thank you very much to those who have given so generously.

Will credit cords be acceptable? One is unused to carrying large amounts of cash in poorer neighbourhoods.
Apple - watch this one - he's trouble - I've got his card marked already
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

apple sourz wrote:I think we may auction off the jersey rather than just give it away for the price of a raffle ticket, so bring loads of cash...... actually bring loads of cash anyway!
Apple, I have to go on a Stags weekend so I can't make the Table Quiz. Can I still put a bid on for the jersey?
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Uncle Mort wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Apple - watch this one - he's trouble - I've got his card marked already
It's alright. We'll tell his wife how he's been carrying on. That'll sort him out :wink:
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Who's the Leinster jersey signed by. That may dictate how much people bid for it. I mean, I don't think a 7 year old Leinster away jersey signed by the Cool Freak is going to raise too much :roll:
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

sexy_rexy wrote:Who's the Leinster jersey signed by. That may dictate how much people bid for it. I mean, I don't think a 7 year old Leinster away jersey signed by the Cool Freak is going to raise too much :roll:
It is last years but it's signed by the entire squad.

This years sigings are not being done until next week.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

sexy_rexy wrote:Who's the Leinster jersey signed by. That may dictate how much people bid for it. I mean, I don't think a 7 year old Leinster away jersey signed by the Cool Freak is going to raise too much :roll:
You never know :lol:
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

apple sourz wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote: Apple - watch this one - he's trouble - I've got his card marked already
It's alright. We'll tell his wife how he's been carrying on. That'll sort him out :wink:
:cry:

Shes not coming, she cried off when I told her that Flash and Harryp were on the team. I can't think why.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

apple sourz wrote:

Again, Can I put in a bid as I won't be able to make tomorrow night ??
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

apple sourz wrote:

You can't rush pre-season :D
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

I'm paying in ingots
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

I've decided that as I'm going to feel very left out, I'm going to hold my own table quiz, and mini-raffle.

I expect to win. And there may even be ice-cream. :D
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

What are we going to spend the hours between Leggs (the official drinks supplier to Duff Paddy's post Break-Up binge) closing and the All Black v Australia game at 6.35am?!

Anyone want to volunteer their house? :wink:
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

sexy_rexy wrote:What are we going to spend the hours between Leggs (the official drinks supplier to Duff Paddy's post Break-Up binge) closing and the All Black v Australia game at 6.35am?!

Anyone want to volunteer their house? :wink:
You're all welcome at mine. Just don't wake me when you get in. :lol:
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

sexy_rexy wrote:Duff Paddy's post Break-Up binge
More information please. The ladies of the Foxrock & District Bridge Circle are on the lookout for fresh meat :twisted:
A proud Winsome Fluter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Sourz I'll sign the back of a coat room ticket for Legg's if you want to auction that off.