Stuart Lancaster joining Leinster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

riocard911
Isa Nacewa

Re: Stuart Lancaster joining Leinster

Post by riocard911 »

blockhead wrote:Once again Tingman, fair play, you are a valuable resource. Stay safe stateside, tis only getting going.
+ 1 :clap:

tingman
Knowledgeable

Post by tingman »

blockhead wrote:Once again Tingman, fair play, you are a valuable resource. Stay safe stateside, tis only getting going.
Not a problem....have my ticket back April 2nd for Sarries game - in the immortal works of Del Boy - think thats gone for a Burton!!

Stay safe all.

Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Another excellent podcast with Stuart Lancaster. The man continues to stand head and shoulders above anyone I can think of in the game at present.

It is the Sky SPORTS Will Greenwood latest one

mildlyinterested
Shane Jennings

Post by mildlyinterested »

Lancaster on HB and Baird
“I think both have got tremendous potential. I think Ryan is a tremendous athlete. He’s a real student of the game, a student of the lineout. I think he really wants to grow himself in that area and he’d be certainly focusing on that in this window, knowing him.

“Harry, again, would be a real student of the game, brought up with [his brother] Ross debating it I’m sure every day. He’s got a fantastic all-round skillet: kicking game, passing game and ability to play flat at the line. Physically obviously, there’s still room for development. I’m sure he’ll be focusing on that in this window.

“Overall, for all the young players it’s the competition at Leinster that breeds development, I think.

“When you’re putting that level of squeeze on in training and I guess the quality of the players the likes of Harry and Ryan come up against, I think hopefully it should create little diamonds out of them and it certainly exposes any weaknesses – that’s for sure.”

riocard911
Isa Nacewa

Post by riocard911 »

Revealing interview with Sam Burgess fills in more of the dots re England's disastrous RWC '15 campaign. The Fords - pere et fils - don't come out smelling too good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTEoltBWFnU

johng
Devin Toner

Post by johng »

When you hear a player's father and coach has had to leave a club after cheating on his mother with an employee of the club, classy is not the first word that would come to mind.

riocard911
Isa Nacewa

Post by riocard911 »

johng wrote:When you hear a player's father and coach has had to leave a club after cheating on his mother with an employee of the club, classy is not the first word that would come to mind.
Ouch! Wasn't aware of that gory detail. grma.

curates_egg
Isa Nacewa

Post by curates_egg »

Nice article here on the complementary relationship that is Leocaster/Lancullen:
https://www.the42.ie/how-leinster-turne ... 8-Sep2020/