Lifestyle Sports

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

bails
Graduate

Lifestyle Sports

Post by bails »

For the last 4 Champions Cup finals that we have appeared in, II have treated myself to a new Relica shirt. I have worn the shirt on the day proudly and it has been as much a momento of the day out at the final as it has been helping to create blue in the stadium.

For the last 4 weeks I have been attempting to buy a shirt without success. Today I attempted to buy a Champions Cup shirt, or failing that, a Pro 14 home or away shirt. I tried online, and visited the Lifestyle stores in Grafton St, Mary St, Arnotts, Dundrum Town Centre, Nutgrove and Carrickmines. None had any adult shirts in stock, and more worryingly I was told by staff that they haven’t had them for over a month, nor will they have any in stock before next season.

I do appreciate it is May, but we are entering the most important 3 weeks of our season, with a huge game in Newcastle on Sarurday and potentially another final in Glasgow 2 weeks later. There are the games where supporters want to wear their colours and stand proud in support of our team.

But Lifestyle couldn’t be bothered to work with Leinster and their fans.

Anyone lose fed up with Lifestyle
I have written to Mr Dawson asking that he find another retailer, as Lifestyle are not fit for purpose
heno
Knowledgeable

Re: Lifestyle Sports

Post by heno »

To be honest this is going back to Jan. I got a voucher at Xmas and wanted either the away or the euro Jersey. Started looking about the end of Jan and could find nothing in large until I got the away one in Dundrum. But that was probably March.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

Try the shop in the rds at the SF they might have something.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

I saw them in Liffey Valley a couple of weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlueWheels
Bookworm

Post by BlueWheels »

I'd say it's more down to Adidas being carp and not marketing the gear. With the team in an Euro final they should be pushing the jerseys to all.

Bring back CCCC, proper rugby gear
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Well whether it was Adidas, Leinster or Lifestyle, someone f%~ked the pooch on the jersey availability front - there are no adult mens jerseys available and the womens jersey is available in only the two smallest sizes.

I remember heading to Edinburgh for the 2009 final on the ferry from Belfast and seeing John from the then Leinster Store/Active Sports was going up and down the rows of cars waiting to roll on flogging jerseys to punters out of a big black plastic bag. Simpler days.
I have Bumbleflex
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

I was back in Ireland for three months after Christmas. I missed the HEC quarter and semis but in the time I was there, I kept looking for a HEC jersey and then sent my dad and brother to get one at the European games. It's about 5 months now and I didn't get one. I never buy Leinster jerseys because they are all sh!t looking but I lost a bet and this was the prize for a mater from Cape Town. He wanted a Leinster jersey and I was unable to get one. Utterly sh!t situation. I don't know if it's Adidas or Leinster or whoever but someone made a massive mistake. The whole thing looks very amaterisuh.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

suisse wrote:I was back in Ireland for three months after Christmas. I missed the HEC quarter and semis but in the time I was there, I kept looking for a HEC jersey and then sent my dad and brother to get one at the European games. It's about 5 months now and I didn't get one. I never buy Leinster jerseys because they are all sh!t looking but I lost a bet and this was the prize for a mater from Cape Town. He wanted a Leinster jersey and I was unable to get one. Utterly sh!t situation. I don't know if it's Adidas or Leinster or whoever but someone made a massive mistake. The whole thing looks very amaterisuh.
Hhhmmmmmm...
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

It appears Leinster themselves couldn't get hold of some European shirts for this one too - wearing the normal home kit.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

We've never lost a final in Canterbury gear. And Munster haven't won a thing in Adidas.

Supporters campaign to bring back Canterbury?
Anyone But New Zealand
irishjonny
Knowledgeable

Post by irishjonny »

like the look of the new munster shirt for next year. any word on whether we'll have new stash next season? not a fan on of the adidas shirts for this year but they've plenty of nice kits for other teams.
best quote from croker was this old boy behind me after about 65 minutes when you could see the red jerseys flooding out of the place

"Lock the gates, make them watch"

Disturbing yet arousing at the same time
Blueberry
Mullet

Post by Blueberry »

Adidas stuff has been very disappointing, always loved the Canterbury stuff and yes agree Lifestyle do seem to have stocking issues in multiple stores. My Canterbury stuff is running low....would be delighted if it flipped back !!
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

What was the length of deal signed with Adidas?
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

jimbobjoe wrote:What was the length of deal signed with Adidas?
Five years apparently.
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

nc6000 wrote:
jimbobjoe wrote:What was the length of deal signed with Adidas?
Five years apparently.
That's annoying. If the deal isn't renewed (I hope it isn't) we'll probably get a single season set of shirts to rinse the fans even more.

On the topic of rinsing fans - I wouldn't be surprised to see some new training gear or a new european shirt before next season.
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

Related, but slightly OT, was looking for discount code for STH to use on LIfestyle online and was directed to a letter I apparently received in August with a discount code.

Does anyone know this discount code?
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

crisco10 wrote:Related, but slightly OT, was looking for discount code for STH to use on LIfestyle online and was directed to a letter I apparently received in August with a discount code.

LSSLR1819
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

OTT wrote:
crisco10 wrote:Related, but slightly OT, was looking for discount code for STH to use on LIfestyle online and was directed to a letter I apparently received in August with a discount code.

LSSLR1819
Thanks
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

I want to be with the new track top, biblically
I have Bumbleflex
cormac
Rob Kearney