TOWN HALL with Mick Dawson & Leo Cullen

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

TOWN HALL with Mick Dawson & Leo Cullen

Post by LeinsterLeader »

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else so I thought I'd throw it in here. As you may know there is a virtual meeting for ST holders with Mick Dawson and Leo Cullen on Thursday. Questions for the pair can be sent beforehand, so if anyone who isn't an ST holder but has a question they'd like advanced I don't mind putting it forward with my own questions, if they would like to post it up here. May not get accepted but I just thought I'd offer. Cheers
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Re: TOWN HALL with Mick Dawson & Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

When will Leinster confirm/announce the squad for next season?
Why is James Lowe in New Zealand when preseason has started?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

mildlyinterested wrote:When will Leinster confirm/announce the squad for next season?
Why is James Lowe in New Zealand when preseason has started?
Thursday.
Family Matters
alanair
Mullet

Post by alanair »

Kind of disappointed with response re potential tickets for matches this year . I would have thought / expected , that those season ticket holders that have committed to the €120 charge , should be guaranteed tickets ( assuming match is in Aviva , with 18K tickets ) . Response indicated that would probably be Lottery for matches .
It hasn’t been announced how many committed to the €120 ,so I guess that might have a bearing .
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

alanair wrote:Kind of disappointed with response re potential tickets for matches this year . I would have thought / expected , that those season ticket holders that have committed to the €120 charge , should be guaranteed tickets ( assuming match is in Aviva , with 18K tickets ) . Response indicated that would probably be Lottery for matches .
It hasn’t been announced how many committed to the €120 ,so I guess that might have a bearing .
To be fair the suggestion of a lottery for tickets was specifically for the Saracens game and that would be this season not next so not covered by the Membership Fee
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
alanair
Mullet

Post by alanair »

I’m not sure the Lottery question WAS in relation to Sarries game only - that’s likely to be 0 anyway...
And to clarify my last post - I’m only looking for guarantee to be able to buy a ticket at full cost