Ulster v Leinster Sat 29th 19:35

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat 29th 19:35

Post by johng »

Flash Gordon wrote: August 31st, 2020, 11:35 am It's admittedly hard to read because of the central contracts but with Dev and Rob moving off that list I think we have one more than Munster, so not a huge difference.
My info could be out of date but I think there are 13 central contracts. 6L 4M 2U 1C
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat 29th 19:35

Post by mildlyinterested »

ronk wrote: September 1st, 2020, 3:14 am We’ll see over the coming season. A disrupted season makes it easy to run another lap and decide later.

Connors was getting near international teams and was early in development. He’s more obviously a target for Munster now as he’s proven enough that a new coach will adapt to his strengths.

Munster haven’t changed one little bit. Lots of fans will tell you that Synman and de Allende were necessary after the HC failure. The deal was in the Times in November. Munster brought in Haley and Gallagher; rising Prem players with experience and market value. Then they went for Daly as the main guy. Fair enough Salanoa is injured, but he wasn’t gonna get called anyway and Leinster just gave a debut to a younger tighthead.

Munster have plenty of young backrow talent. They shouldn’t be any more likely to sign a backrow than we are.
Connors has been 23/24 this season.. I wouldn't exactly call that early in his development. Wouldn't be shocked if the powers that be tried moving him again.