Pictures Leinster v Padova

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

colinh
Bookworm

Pictures Leinster v Padova

Post by colinh »

A few images of the game at the usual place http://www.rugbypics.mobstop.com/LeinPad/LeinPad.htm

Some are below .... it was baltic down your way last night but chatting to Crazy Dave, Andy Crawford about preachers on Portrush Stran d :lol: :lol: Robbie, Dave Cahill and the redoubtable CKav more than made up for it.:Image

The Argentinian Artisan was as usual immense.

Regards

Colin
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Great seeing you on friday night Colin...quality pics as always! It was blooming cold alright!
I have Bumbleflex
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Here here!! great to see you Friday Colin, always a pleasure. Well done on the pictures, can't be easy getting a good picture in the middle of a sand storm...... :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Shame you didn't manage to capture any of Reggie's several gamebreaking moves from the out half slot - that chip over the top was a highlight for me!

Thought Miller had a monster game in a pack that didn't really get on top of the Italians. Felipe was the standout back (quelle surprise), Grissing and Hickey had a few nice moments.

Player of the game was their scrum half I thought. Fair play to them for giving it a good go and making a game of it. We probably only stretched away after they made so many substitutions.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Great pics, Colin, and nice to see you and Jordan! Hope you defrosted post-match. It took us a while!

Ben Giss. was asking after you - did you get a chance to chat with him at all?

See you soon
CK
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:Great pics, Colin, and nice to see you and Jordan! Hope you defrosted post-match. It took us a while!

Ben Giss. was asking after you - did you get a chance to chat with him at all?

See you soon
CK
Did you see how many of Gissing's Cheltenham tips came in? On Thursday, he tipped two complete outsiders and both won, I think one was 33/1. I'd say he made a small fortune.
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Nice to eventually meet you Colin and excellent pics. I don't know what this 'cold' thing is all about. I thought it was a fresh, crisp evening.
ad nauseam
Knowledgeable

Post by ad nauseam »

Great pics Colin. Keep up the good work!