New edition T-shirts - I give you the Lord Imperial Big Mal.

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:My Gleeson one kicks this shirts ass
Grand. If it's that good, then go out and get a job lot of 50 done, a la Flash, Dave Cahill and Fungalboy. Don't forget to pay up front and out of your own pocket, the way these guys have done. Then spend ages trying to collate orders and chasing people for payment.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Edit - see below for explanation as to bonkers over-reaction :roll:
I think that CKav and Mullet should just hook up. All the sexual tension between these two is really entertaining for the rest of us, but things will have to come to a head eventually.
Oh Jesus.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:My Gleeson one kicks this shirts ass
Grand. If it's that good, then go out and get a job lot of 50 done, a la Flash, Dave Cahill and Fungalboy. Don't forget to pay up front and out of your own pocket, the way these guys have done. Then spend ages trying to collate orders and chasing people for payment.

I think that CKav and Mullet should just hook up. All the sexual tension between these two is really entertaining for the rest of us, but things will have to come to a head eventually.
:lol: I agree :twisted:
I have Bumbleflex
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:
Oh Jesus.
Steady.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
ckav wrote: Grand. If it's that good, then go out and get a job lot of 50 done, a la Flash, Dave Cahill and Fungalboy. Don't forget to pay up front and out of your own pocket, the way these guys have done. Then spend ages trying to collate orders and chasing people for payment.

:lol: I agree :twisted:

I've no doubt you do - just remember I've enough dirt on you to bury a 1000 bodies.
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Hello there Flash - I've ordered 1 in XL can I make that 2 in XL please - thanks
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Sook
Knowledgeable

Post by Sook »

Any chance of gettin a small and a medium of the girve the swerve tshirts?? If so how would I get a hold of them? cheers
Disco tells it as it is:
“I’ve always been a Leinster player. My dad [Tony] played for Leinster, my uncle [Denis] played for Leinster, my cousin [Gavin] played for Leinster. I’m a Leinster guy. I don’t make any apologies for it. That’s my team."