Well done Leinster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Stand up and fight
Bookworm

Well done Leinster

Post by Stand up and fight »

Showed good character and composure in the second half...I hope you go on and win the league.
I love the smell of turnips in the morning, smells like...victory.
Bogger
Knowledgeable

Post by Bogger »

Well it was all Connacht first half and to be honest they look like one of the better teams in the league they just never ever get a break.
Ryan_89
Knowledgeable

Post by Ryan_89 »

Connacht's defence was brilliant in the first half, they recyled the ball well, but, there problem is pose no real attacking threat.
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Ryan_89 wrote:Connacht's defence was brilliant in the first half, they recyled the ball well, but, there problem is pose no real attacking threat.
I thought they attacked very well last night but they just knocked on in contact or ran straight into the tackle instead of trying to step around it. They were very physical at the breakdown and got great value out of Warwick who was outstanding last night.

We did show a lot of maturity, patience and character to get the scores in the second half and close out the game. Our defence was excellent on our line for the three or four scrums they had on the 5. That augers well for Wasps but we need to go in all guns blazing from the off!
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

Just another error that I saw form the terrace last night and I hope will rectified next week - the kicking from hand all night long from Leinster. Felipe was the most guilty party but Denis and Girve I think missed a few too. We have to find touch in these situations to relieve pressure. I seem to recall that Felipe missed touch when going for the lineout!! :o :o

Lets just hope they have got it out of their system. Felipe seemed to improve his all round game in the 2nd half, as did many of the other Leinster players, especially Denis and Glees.

On another issue does anyone know if Darce and Jackman are 100%? Both took knocks but Darce seemed to run it off.
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Donald wrote:Just another error that I saw form the terrace last night and I hope will rectified next week - the kicking from hand all night long from Leinster. Felipe was the most guilty party but Denis and Girve I think missed a few too. We have to find touch in these situations to relieve pressure. I seem to recall that Felipe missed touch when going for the lineout!! :o :o

Lets just hope they have got it out of their system. Felipe seemed to improve his all round game in the 2nd half, as did many of the other Leinster players, especially Denis and Glees.

On another issue does anyone know if Darce and Jackman are 100%? Both took knocks but Darce seemed to run it off.
Darce looked uncomfortable on the way back to the dressing room but given that he finished the game I reckon he was ok and will be given the relevant TLC to get him out next Saturday.
LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Post by LeinsterBabe »

Beer Baron wrote: Darce looked uncomfortable on the way back to the dressing room but given that he finished the game I reckon he was ok and will be given the relevant TLC to get him out next Saturday.
I'll offer my services :D
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

LeinsterBabe wrote:
Beer Baron wrote: Darce looked uncomfortable on the way back to the dressing room but given that he finished the game I reckon he was ok and will be given the relevant TLC to get him out next Saturday.
:lol: :clap:
"Look what Leinster have done again"
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

LeinsterBabe wrote:
:shock:
Anyone seen Misery recently??
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Stan the Man did very well. He broke the gain line every time he took the ball on and the scrum seemed to work well. Same front row to start on Saturday?
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

I liked Blaney's run from the half way line. He cut through a few tackles to get nearly to the 22. I thought we had an extra back there for a second!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

El Diablo wrote:Stan the Man did very well. He broke the gain line every time he took the ball on and the scrum seemed to work well. Same front row to start on Saturday?
I'm still not sure about Stan's scrummaging, we were under pressure a number of times. However his ball carrying was excellent. Since he's moved to loose-head he's emerged as one of the pack's main ball-carriers. I'd say he's averaged 8-10 carries a game over the last five or six games.
chillers
Knowledgeable

Post by chillers »

Donny B. wrote:
El Diablo wrote:Stan the Man did very well. He broke the gain line every time he took the ball on and the scrum seemed to work well. Same front row to start on Saturday?
I'm still not sure about Stan's scrummaging, we were under pressure a number of times. However his ball carrying was excellent. Since he's moved to loose-head he's emerged as one of the pack's main ball-carriers. I'd say he's averaged 8-10 carries a game over the last five or six games.
He's winning praise all over the place. John O'Sullivan in the IT today refers to him as "Leinster's excellent loosehead Stanley Wright"!!
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Beer Baron »

Stan to score a try against Wasps! can anyone tell me where I can get a cook islands flag?
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

Donny B. wrote:
I thought our scrum looked solid