Mary Harney Supports Munster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

bluesky wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Fat overweight cow - ironic thats she Minster of Health, given shes the most unhealthly looking woman in the country.

Do you know SS I said the very same thing in a lecture when I was in Uni in Scotland and my lecturer told me I was "size-ist" and that I obviously don't have any weight problems.....I was aghast!
How can she preech to people to live a healthy lifestyle and she obviously doesnt do the same herself. . . . maybe she loves her turnips and that explains her size. . .

Dave - for the record - Neither would I. . .although if she was wearing a Munster jersey ??? :lol: :lol:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

sheepshagger wrote:
bluesky wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Fat overweight cow - ironic thats she Minster of Health, given shes the most unhealthly looking woman in the country.

Do you know SS I said the very same thing in a lecture when I was in Uni in Scotland and my lecturer told me I was "size-ist" and that I obviously don't have any weight problems.....I was aghast!
How can she preech to people to live a healthy lifestyle and she obviously doesnt do the same herself. . . . maybe she loves her turnips and that explains her size. . .

Dave - for the record - Neither would I. . .although if she was wearing a Munster jersey ??? :lol: :lol:
It would have to be the huge focker they hang off the side of the Clarion
I have Bumbleflex
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Even I wouldn't
I wouldn't even touch her with yours.
Icarus
Knowledgeable

Post by Icarus »

Catherine,
Just switched on to 95fm when I caught the last few sentences of your spiv-something about 'beating the bejaysus out of so'.Sounded good.Care to elaborate?
BTW where is the meeting pale and time for the mb crew? (Have already texted U)
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Icarus wrote:Catherine,
Just switched on to 95fm when I caught the last few sentences of your spiv-something about 'beating the bejaysus out of so'.Sounded good.Care to elaborate?
BTW where is the meeting pale and time for the mb crew? (Have already texted U)
Hi Icarus - got the text - thanks a mil. The plan is Horse Show House (see front page of this site), and Robbie is the co-ordinator extraordinaire. Look forward to seeing you SUnday.

I think what I said was that we beat the bejaysus oout of Toulouse - but I can't remember now!!
:oops:
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

Mary Harney was born in Galway and grew up in Dublin, how the hell does she explain supporting Munster? She obviously styles herself on John Hayes...
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

jrc wrote:Mary Harney was born in Galway and grew up in Dublin, how the hell does she explain supporting Munster? She obviously styles herself on John Hayes...
She just likes their Galway song...
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

jrc wrote:Mary Harney was born in Galway and grew up in Dublin, how the hell does she explain supporting Munster? She obviously styles herself on John Hayes...
Her husband is from Limerick
I have Bumbleflex
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

Here's a quote from her from this morning at the PD conference in Limerick, I think. Are we to take it that she supports Munster from this, or does she support Leinster? (obviously it doesn't matter a toss who she supports, just curious)...

"Limerick and sport are inextricably linked. That link is encapsulated in the phrase 'Sporting Limerick' that captures the passion, pride and participation of Limerick people, both city and county, across all sporting codes. This weekend Limerick will again be ably represented in the Munster side at Landsdowne Road in Dublin in the Heineken Cup semi final against Leinster . Now while I know which side I'll be supporting, I wish both teams the best of luck in the game. To see two Irish teams go head to head in a European Cup semi final is an immense source of pride for all Irish people".
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

jrc wrote:Here's a quote from her from this morning at the PD conference in Limerick, I think. Are we to take it that she supports Munster from this, or does she support Leinster? (obviously it doesn't matter a toss who she supports, just curious)...

"Limerick and sport are inextricably linked. That link is encapsulated in the phrase 'Sporting Limerick' that captures the passion, pride and participation of Limerick people, both city and county, across all sporting codes. This weekend Limerick will again be ably represented in the Munster side at Landsdowne Road in Dublin in the Heineken Cup semi final against Leinster . Now while I know which side I'll be supporting, I wish both teams the best of luck in the game. To see two Irish teams go head to head in a European Cup semi final is an immense source of pride for all Irish people".
She was interviewed on Limericks local radio station, I believe its know as de wireless, and she said she would be supporting Munster. God knows shes big enough to.
I have Bumbleflex
Icarus
Knowledgeable

Post by Icarus »

Her husband is from Limerick

My wife is from Limerick-I still would not turn my coat.
Leclerc
Learner

Post by Leclerc »

Could explain the shortage of tickets though if she was at the game. They would have to sacrifice a lot of seats and terrace space to get her in and out. She is a bit misinformed not that many Limerick native players on the current Munster team.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

Harney know fock all about sport. Sure it was her that said we don't need a 65,000 seater stadium. We would if we had people like her in the stands.
Peter: Just don't forget our deal, Lois. I sit through this and later tonight I get anal. You hear me? No matter how neat I want the house you have to clean it.
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

bluesky wrote:

Rumour has it that she has her eye on that Jumbo size jersey, that is hanging from the building in Limerick, since she got word that the Great Outdoors was no longer selling 8 man tents.