Edinburgh Trip - 27 May (a week after the HEC Final)

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Don't think I can handle next Sat being my last game of the season!
I know the feeling. Really looking forward to next season though.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

limecat wrote:
harryp wrote:Cardiff on the 13th instead????
Get there a week before the Munster hordes?

Don't think I can handle next Sat being my last game of the season!
the only problem with that is that there are people who would then be there two weekends in a row, which might lessen the numbers travelling.
back maybe.... We could always just leave Shagger over there! :lol:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Bad news - looks liek we will have to wait a little longer for the fixture to be confirmed :cry: :cry: :cry:

From leinsterrugby.ie

Ed: Have just been advised by the Celtic League that unfortunately it looks like the date won't be confirm for another few days. Possibly a week. Waiting for TV to confirm their schedule
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

sheepshagger wrote:Bad news - looks liek we will have to wait a little longer for the fixture to be confirmed :cry: :cry: :cry:

From leinsterrugby.ie

Ed: Have just been advised by the Celtic League that unfortunately it looks like the date won't be confirm for another few days. Possibly a week. Waiting for TV to confirm their schedule
does that mean that it's time to start a campaign directed towards setanta to help ensure that our game is scheduled for saturday?
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

Any word yet on a date for this game?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

According to the branch it will be next Wed/Thu as they are waiting for Setanta to come back to the CL (after emailing the CL they say they are waiting on Setanta???)

If I hear/see the dates confirmed, I'll stick it up on here (after I've booked my cheap flight and accomodation, providing its on the Saturday ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

limecat wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Bad news - looks liek we will have to wait a little longer for the fixture to be confirmed :cry: :cry: :cry:

From leinsterrugby.ie

does that mean that it's time to start a campaign directed towards setanta to help ensure that our game is scheduled for saturday?
If Setanta think we will be going to the game on Saturday instead of watching it on Friday, I think they would push for a friday game. More viewers, more money.
Peter: Just don't forget our deal, Lois. I sit through this and later tonight I get anal. You hear me? No matter how neat I want the house you have to clean it.
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

conman wrote: If Setanta think we will be going to the game on Saturday instead of watching it on Friday, I think they would push for a friday game. More viewers, more money.
Don't think so. There'd only be a couple of hundred travelling, Setanta would be counting their viewing figures in the thousands or tens of thousands.