Edinburgh

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Tomorrow is D Day I believe.

Fingers ready. . . .. Aer Lingus.com as soon as its announced !
Bit of a catch22 situation going on.... the Saturday flights are more expensive than the Friday ones but if you were to go over on the Friday the cost of the extra night in a hotel plus spending money would more or less cancel out the extra amount for the Saturday flight. :roll:

Hmmmmmmmm..........
Yeh but you get all the enjoyment of the Friday. See the city etc
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

From: Claire McHugh <claire@setanta.com> Mailed-By: setanta.com

To: @gmail.com
Date: May 8, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: FW: Leinster v Edinburgh
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

Dear James,

This game is being decided tomorrow am.

Kind regards,

Claire

-----Original Message-----
To: setanta.irl@setanta.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 01:27:24 +0100
Subject: Leinster v Edinburgh

Good Morning,

There are currently quite a large number of Leinster supporters interested in travelling to Edinburgh for the final Celtic League game of the season, the weekend of 27th / 28th of May.

As yet, Setanta have yet to confirm, or allow either Leinster or Edinburgh confirm what day this game is to be played on. Ideally the travelling support would prefer a Saturday game, but at this moment in time we would be satisfied with a Date and KO time so as to allow us book flights & accomodation.

Any help you can provide in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

harryp wrote:From: Claire McHugh <claire@setanta.com> Mailed-By: setanta.com

To: @gmail.com
Date: May 8, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: FW: Leinster v Edinburgh
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

Dear James,

This game is being decided tomorrow am.

Kind regards,

Claire
Focking stallers! Get it sorted, FFS!
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

It will be the Friday. They've already told both teams that this is the case. Why they need to play these ridiculous games, is beyond me.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

ckav wrote:It will be the Friday. They've already told both teams that this is the case. Why they need to play these ridiculous games, is beyond me.
A league game is ridiculous. The contempt with which some fans treat the Celtic League is appualing, you should be ashamed of yourself ckav. Very very ashamed
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

epaddy wrote:
ckav wrote:It will be the Friday. They've already told both teams that this is the case. Why they need to play these ridiculous games, is beyond me.
A league game is ridiculous. The contempt with which some fans treat the Celtic League is appualing, you should be ashamed of yourself ckav. Very very ashamed

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hee, hee. Nice one.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Don't say that, really focks up plans! :twisted:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

My reply from Ms Farmer(a turnipstani name if ever there was one)! It's good to see we're keeping up the pressure!

Thank you for your comments, we are expecting the last round of fixtures to be finalised this week.

Regards

Celtic League Communications Department

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).

If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.

Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are NOT binding on the Company.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

epaddy wrote:
I knew somebody would pick up on this!!! :oops: :oops: :lol:
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

Any confirmed date yet???
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Mauler wrote:Any confirmed date yet???
No. Despite both teams having been assured that it is a Friday night game......Setanta are still acting like knob-ends.
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

Im defo going over to this game ... who else is going over?
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Mauler wrote:Im defo going over to this game ... who else is going over?
Go on then, twist my arm.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

as soon as they make up their mind and confirm the date, I'll be booking a flight.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Can't be a Friday. I'd say they're holding out to see what are going to be the 2 big games, and put them on one after another on the Sat afternoon. I hope, well thats what a professional station would do anyway.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys