Do you want a Leinster V Munster Ticket

Moderator: moderators

munstercrazy
Beginner

Do you want a Leinster V Munster Ticket

Post by munstercrazy »

Hi , have a ticket for the match but cannot attend.I am willing to exchange this ticket for Match Programmes.

Leinster V Munster 05/09/2003 Donnybrook Celtic League
Leinster V Munster 18/09/2004 RDS Celtic League
Leinster V Munster 31/12/2005 Lansdowne Road Celtic League

If you have all 3 Progs , ticket is yours , if you have I or 2 of them then €10 or €20 of face value of ticket.
This is not touting as I am willing to pay more than face value of Programmes and I and am not looking more for more than face value of ticket.I am a genuine Supporter and Programme Collector(just back from Gloucester) but I am unable to attend this game.

If interested please get in touch .
Last edited by munstercrazy on April 7th, 2008, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Re: Do you want a Leinster V Munster Ticket

Post by Danthefan »

Erm, I'd take your mobile number down to be honest, you wouldn't know who'd be browsing here. That's what PM is for :wink:

I don't have any of the programs anyway, sorry.
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Greetings Munstercrazy.

Novel idea for a ticket 'swap'. Would you like to PM the people in this thread http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 20&t=10033 who are looking for a ticket, you may be able to come to some sort of agreement with one of them.

Best of luck,

BB
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
lff12
Bookworm

Post by lff12 »

Danthefan wrote:Erm, I'd take your mobile number down to be honest, you wouldn't know who'd be browsing here. That's what PM is for :wink:

I know, I did that once on another forum and got text-stalked by some cross dresser for a few days. (I am being serious here).
------------
I came by fax.
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

lff12 wrote:
Danthefan wrote:Erm, I'd take your mobile number down to be honest, you wouldn't know who'd be browsing here. That's what PM is for :wink:

I know, I did that once on another forum and got text-stalked by some cross dresser for a few days. (I am being serious here).
I'd say you really enjoyed the extra attention :wink: :wink:
T - 45
FrankBurke
Mullet

Post by FrankBurke »

lff12 wrote:

Replying to a four month-old thread lff12? A sign of how little there is to do in Cork these days! Thankfully there's some live rugby in MP tomorrow, roll on the autumn!