Tickets for QF Requests

Moderator: moderators

Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Re: SpreadSheet for Tickets for QF Requests

Post by Triskaidekaphobia »

Thought this might help people get sorted.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... _s6yAR26OQ

Update the spreadsheet online, and then PM on here to arrange the swap
If you've got spares, add your name and category (A, B , C) - one entry per ticket
If you're looking for spares, add your name and category (A, B, C, Any)
If you're looking to swap, add your name, what you've got and what you need.

Update again once you get sorted by removing your entry. Please only remove YOUR entry. Do NOT remove someone elses posting just because you have PM'ed them.
Last edited by Triskaidekaphobia on February 20th, 2009, 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tmarr
Bookworm

Re: Tickets for QF Requests

Post by tmarr »

Anyone got a ticket for Section E68 or Section E70 prepared to swap for Section F169? or failing that Section F168 or F 170? or failing that anywhere in Section E to swap for Section F?

You can see this if you click on the Manage Tickets section of the ticketmaster leinsterrugby site. Please pm me.

thanks
Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Post by Triskaidekaphobia »

tmarr wrote:Anyone got a ticket for Section E68 or Section E70 prepared to swap for Section F169? or failing that Section F168 or F 170? or failing that anywhere in Section E to swap for Section F?

You can see this if you click on the Manage Tickets section of the ticketmaster leinsterrugby site. Please pm me.

thanks
You could try using the swap area of the spreadsheet. Put entries in for your various combinations but remember to put the categories in as well. Might work.
BUT.... I wouldn't assume that whatever is on TMs site is an actual seat number. I'd wait until you have collected the tickets before trying to go into that detail.
Last edited by Triskaidekaphobia on February 20th, 2009, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Triskaidekaphobia wrote:
tmarr wrote:Anyone got a ticket for Section E68 or Section E70 prepared to swap for Section F169? or failing that Section F168 or F 170? or failing that anywhere in Section E to swap for Section F?

thanks
You could try using the swap area of the spreadsheet. Put entries in for your various combinations but remember to out the categories in as well. Might work.
BUT.... I wouldn't assume that whatever is on TMs site is an actual seat number. I'd wait until you have collected the tickets before trying to go into that detail.
I would have to say as someone who sits in the South stand on occasion, they're not areas I've ever heard of! I think they might just be TM or LR reference numbers.
tmarr
Bookworm

Post by tmarr »

claire_m wrote:
Triskaidekaphobia wrote:

thanks
You could try using the swap area of the spreadsheet. Put entries in for your various combinations but remember to out the categories in as well. Might work.
I would have to say as someone who sits in the South stand on occasion, they're not areas I've ever heard of! I think they might just be TM or LR reference numbers.
ok thanks, well i wont confuse the spreadsheet, which was a great idea fair play, until we get confirmation of whether these are reference numbers for seat allocations....anyone hears for sure through ticketmaster or leinster branch might let us know
Barry
Enlightened

Harlequins tickets

Post by Barry »

I have been allocated 1 x category A ticket (€51.95) and 1 x category B ticket (€45.50) which apparently are at opposite ends of the Stoop – not very practical seen as I’m bringing my 10 year old to the game.

Anyone interested in swapping ?

Cheers.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Re: SpreadSheet for Tickets for QF Requests

Post by limecat »

Triskaidekaphobia wrote:Thought this might help people get sorted.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... _s6yAR26OQ
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
backey
Learner
Location: where quality rugby lives where else of course LEINSTER

Post by backey »

[b]DESPERATELY SEEKING [/b]1 ticket for Leinster v Harlequinn Game preferably Caegory C . :cry:
Got tickets for game as my son's 9th Birthday pressie who has now asked his dad to accompany us to twickers for Easter. :x Would be great if Dad could come with us so if anyone can help me make a little guy really happy on his birthday please pm me. and my gratitude will be forever yours . :D[
/s]
SORTED thanks a mill
backey
Last edited by backey on February 26th, 2009, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
full time rugby fan
phealy
Beginner

Post by phealy »

Hi, similar to other posts 3 of us going to the game but only 2 tickets. If anyone has a spare to sell I'd be a very happy blues fan. I dont care what section it's in as long as it's in the stoop. Allez les blues !

Paul
You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. Allez les bleus.
cniall

Post by cniall »

i've got 1 Category B ticket to sell, €45.50 (CC/ TM charges included), first PM secures.
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

I have a B & C ticket and I'm looking to swop either a B for C or a C for B. If you're taking a B and giving me a C don't be shy to offer to throw in a pint also ;) (if giving a B and taking a C I will sort you out with a pint hehe)
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
crisco10
Graduate

Re: Harlequins tickets

Post by crisco10 »

Barry wrote:I have been allocated 1 x category A ticket (€51.95) and 1 x category B ticket (€45.50) which apparently are at opposite ends of the Stoop – not very practical seen as I’m bringing my 10 year old to the game.

Anyone interested in swapping ?

Cheers.
Very interested, PM'ed you..
baaba maal
Knowledgeable

Post by baaba maal »

Hi have one A & one B- willing to swap A for B or vice versa and work out the difference all offers carefully considered! PM me tanx

sorted- just waiting for the tickets to be issued!
Last edited by baaba maal on March 4th, 2009, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

baaba maal wrote:Hi have one A & one B- willing to swap A for B or vice versa and work out the difference all offers carefully considered! PM me tanx
In identical situation myself, PM'ed you...
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

Ok, I have 1 Cat a ticket and 1 Cat b ticket. I would prefer "two of a kind" so to speak...

PM if interested! pretty please!
leinstercaílín
Beginner

Post by leinstercaílín »

Hey... So I have a C ticket which I want to swap for a B!! Anyone interested??
C'Mon Leinster!!
attilla72

Re: Tickets for QF available

Post by attilla72 »

Hi. Looking for a Ticket to the Harlequins game.
salmo

Post by salmo »

Hi,

Unable to travel to game. Category B ticket available (South Stand Block BF) - €45.50. Must be willing to pay & collect next week from D2.

NOW SOLD - THANKS
elduderino

Post by elduderino »

I have a Category A ticket for sale at cost price for leinster fans (double for munster :lol: ) **Email removed - please use pm function**
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Tickets for QF available

Post by footrush »

attilla72 wrote:Hi. Looking for a Ticket to the Harlequins game.
Have 2 spare Cat C tickets for the game (face value 30 euro each) if you are still lookin for one please pm me ?.
Flying wedge