SF V Munster ***WANTED*** All Posts Here

Moderator: moderators

jedifart
Knowledgeable

Post by jedifart »

Last edited by jedifart on April 21st, 2009, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
jedifart
Knowledgeable

Re: SF V Munster ***WANTED*** All Posts Here

Post by jedifart »

Sorted!! :D

(Thanks Slipper) :happy clapper:
Last edited by jedifart on April 21st, 2009, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
shels

Post by shels »

Hi All,

I am looking for 2 tickets anywhere at all will do. I promised the missus that I would bring her to the match. I was one of the unlucky ones on ticketmaster :cry: . so If anyone can help me out I would be very grateful.

I have 2 tickets for the final that I may have to give up as a swap for this match. ( I really do not to go down this road ) If I don't bring me missus to this game I will be in the dog house for a very long time. :shock:

Thanks In Advance :green clap:
muley o inglesias
Beginner

Post by muley o inglesias »

Hello. I badly need a pair of tickets, preferably in the reddest corner of croke park. I was a STH in 2008 but i had to give it a miss this year due to the ecconomic circus. I got to a couple of games this year but sad to say not as many as id like. Im a galwayman, praying for the day when the IRFU take the shackles off Connacht, living in Dublin for the last 8 years and supporting leinster all the way, and i believe its our year lads.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

Hi - I own half of a family season ticket so have received 2 tickets for Croker from ticketmaster - problem is that I bring two of my kids with me to every game in the RDS (and a good few away games as well). Would kill for one more ticket - anywhere in the ground - as it would save me making a decision as to which kid get to croker and which one stays at home.

any help much appreciated,

Barry.
roadkill
Beginner

Post by roadkill »

Barry wrote:Hi - I own half of a family season ticket so have received 2 tickets for Croker from ticketmaster - problem is that I bring two of my kids with me to every game in the RDS (and a good few away games as well). Would kill for one more ticket - anywhere in the ground - as it would save me making a decision as to which kid get to croker and which one stays at home.

Barry.
bring the kid that you didnt bring to the stoop. its only fair
And meanwhile we're furiously sleeping green,
And the map has started tearing along it's creases due to overuse,
When in reality, it's never needed folds.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

roadkill wrote:
Barry wrote:Hi - I own half of a family season ticket so have received 2 tickets for Croker from ticketmaster - problem is that I bring two of my kids with me to every game in the RDS (and a good few away games as well). Would kill for one more ticket - anywhere in the ground - as it would save me making a decision as to which kid get to croker and which one stays at home.

Barry.
bring the kid that you didnt bring to the stoop. its only fair
Wisdom of Solomon .
Flying wedge
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

If anyone has 2 or more spares floating about for the HEC Semi final I would be very interested and delighted to take them off your hands for face value of course. Tickets are for genuine Leinster fans before anyone disputes and are for a frineds(s) and brother of mine. Am a STH and will be present at the Glasgow game if anyone is willing to sell spare tickts before or after match or around the ground.

Cheers. Allez les Blues!
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
dipper
Knowledgeable

Post by dipper »

On the lookout for a ticket for myself. If anyone has a spare can you let me know. I'd very much appreciate it. I'll be at the match on Saturday night.

C'MON LEINSTER
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

easier said than done - the guy who got to the Stoop cheered & sang non-stop for 2 hours so would feel hard done by if he gets to stay at home with his mun who has zero interest in the match.
Managed to got both of them into the league game v munster in the RDS on one ticket but won't be that easy in croker.
eldest may have to join the artane boy's band !!
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Need a seat on the team bus to wish the lads all the best. Has anyone got any spares? No preference where on the bus, as long as it is in the bus, and beside a player. I promise I won't tout the ticket to a red jersey.

Could do with 1 more Hill if there are any going? Got 4 Hillers with the ST allociation, but I've a former Leinster ST flying in from foreign shores especially for the match - would be nice to sort him out. Since it's not for me, not too bothered, so I won't be wrestling anyone for a ticket - I'm sure there are people more desperate than me.

I want a seat on the bus though!
kingfisher234
Beginner

Post by kingfisher234 »

Have posted a thread already in the forum but I think I should have checked in here first ...anyways looking to swap 3 semi final tickets (Davin and 2 Cusack) for 3 stand tickets together (will make up any financial difference) ..... as an incentive Ill throw in 2 final tickets as well at face value .... need to know by Sunday ...cheers guys
youngdev
Beginner

Post by youngdev »

Hi Folks

Munster man here (not Leinster supporter) with a Dub partner and living in Dublin.

Looking for 3 tickets for Mother in Law (Dub), Partnerand myself.

Have gone to all bar 1 Magners games this year as normal, and all home Heineken games but have so far not got tickets for next weekend.
Thought I would get tickets in Cork last night but no luck so far.

I wont lie say that I will be wearing Leinster colours next weekend although the two ladies will but we are three genuine rugby supporters and have been for the last 25 years for me, less for the ladies.

Just want to be at the game next weekend and will be supporting Leinster if you beat us in Edinburgh.
TrueBlueGazelligator
Bookworm

Terrace Ticket Wanted

Post by TrueBlueGazelligator »

Does anyone have a spare terrace ticket going. True Leinster fan here will be providing an extra blue jersey for the Hill
Kryten: I've never seen anything like this before, a group of men who display all the normal life signs but seem totally incapable of movement
Holly: Never seen QPR play away then?
jonnyk
Beginner

Post by jonnyk »

First time poster on here but long time reader!

True blue fan, and was STH last year. Moved over to London in september and have only been to Twickenham and The Stoop this year unfortunately. Flight is booked for Dublin on the Friday night already and train is booked for Edinburgh!

Looking for 2 tickets for anywhere, not necessarily together though! If anything crops up let me know!
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Anyone got any spare tickets for the weekend?

Just 2 needed for anywhere.

I'm making an appeal on behalf of a stranded true blue in Turnipstan. Internet connectivity is apparently limited in this region. Apparently they're on this strange "Dial Up" down there. Dunno what that's about
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Darce wrote:Anyone got any spare tickets for the weekend?

Just 2 needed for anywhere.

I'm making an appeal on behalf of a stranded true blue in Turnipstan. Internet connectivity is apparently limited in this region. Apparently they're on this strange "Dial Up" down there. Dunno what that's about
just ONE hill ticket needed folks...
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

Hi all,
Looking for as many tickets as possible. For anywhere in the ground. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
aurignac
Learner

Post by aurignac »

I realise I'm in a long queue, but I'm desperate!
I'm a true blue Leinsterman, travelling over for the game. Can anyone supply one ticket (Anywhere, any price).
Many thanks. Leaving home at lunchtime on Friday.
Aurignac
Bridie

Post by Bridie »

Wanted 4 Heineken Cup Semi final tickets to swap for 4 Heineken Cup Final tickets.
Genuine Rugby supporter from West of Ireland unable to travel to Edinburugh due to other committments.