Buying Season ticket holder quarter final tickets.

Moderator: moderators

johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Buying Season ticket holder quarter final tickets.

Post by johng »

Leoslovechild wrote:Nothing on this about kids tickets or family tickets...anyone know anything on this?
If you already have kids or family tickets, then you will be able to buy these at a 25% discount.

There may be some kids or family tickets available in the "Extra" seats available from Thursday. I don't know. Perhaps not in all sections I would guess.
odyboody
Knowledgeable

Post by odyboody »

as I read it having a season child ticket will allow you buy a ticket for the seat you had previously but at the price of a match ticket for the area less 25%. The pricing is location based, with no price for child / family ticket.
Also for someone like Xanthippe who was lucky enough to be upgraded to premium level for the group matches they will now be expected to pay €70 to stay in that seat.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

odyboody wrote:as I read it having a season child ticket will allow you buy a ticket for the seat you had previously but at the price of a match ticket for the area less 25%. The pricing is location based, with no price for child / family ticket.
Also for someone like Xanthippe who was lucky enough to be upgraded to premium level for the group matches they will now be expected to pay €70 to stay in that seat.
I agree it is perhaps a little grey in the email. But I would expect to get the kids price minus 25%

Last year there was the option to buy the kids ones OR upgrade them to adult.

I don't see how they could penalise you buy charging you the same money for a 2 + 2 ticket as they charge a person with 4 adult tickets.

If they did, you could buy a 2 + 2 ticket elsewhere in the ground anyway, and use your st for 4 adults.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

odyboody wrote: Also for someone like Xanthippe who was lucky enough to be upgraded to premium level for the group matches they will now be expected to pay €70 to stay in that seat.
My cousin was upgraded to premium too. (I got tickets damn near the halfway line and was expecting to be close to him, but he was above)
TBH I don't see a problem in people being charged full price for premium (minus 25% don't forget)

Just because they were given them last time does not mean it is their god given right to ALWAYS get them.

Anyway sure that Xanthippe wan is fecken minted. :)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Quite happy to take the seat I had for Clermont again. 25% discount is great but would like to know the price of the ticket so I know exactly what I'm paying.
odyboody
Knowledgeable

Post by odyboody »

Prices minus ticketba$tard charge http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/downloads/A ... uarter.pdf

Will probably find service charge brings the prices back to face value
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

odyboody wrote:Prices - ticketba$tard charge http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/downloads/A ... uarter.pdf

I think that they are very reasonably priced so clap clap for LR. I wonder will many tickets make it the the general sale! 8 extras seems a tad high ( i know the reasoning behind it!)
I take it the un-numbered blocks are the Leicster fans.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

odyboody wrote:Prices minus ticketba$tard charge http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/downloads/A ... uarter.pdf

Will probably find service charge brings the prices back to face value
Looks well fair to me. No mention of kids though. I'm sure they will offer some somewhere though.
Service charge is usually about 10%
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

The good: Pricing seems reasonable. They've tiered pricing for the front rows.
The bad: No option to move (and retain discount), as we had for Clermont.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
boyneside winger
Learner

Post by boyneside winger »

Scott wrote:
odyboody wrote:Prices - ticketba$tard charge http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/downloads/A ... uarter.pdf

I think that they are very reasonably priced so clap clap for LR. I wonder will many tickets make it the the general sale! 8 extras seems a tad high ( i know the reasoning behind it!)
All sections are numbered...only some sections have more than one price (categories)
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

boyneside winger wrote:
Scott wrote:

All sections are numbered...only some sections have more than one price (categories)
:oops:
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:
odyboody wrote: Also for someone like Xanthippe who was lucky enough to be upgraded to premium level for the group matches they will now be expected to pay €70 to stay in that seat.
My cousin was upgraded to premium too. (I got tickets damn near the halfway line and was expecting to be close to him, but he was above)
TBH I don't see a problem in people being charged full price for premium (minus 25% don't forget)

Just because they were given them last time does not mean it is their god given right to ALWAYS get them.

Anyway sure that Xanthippe wan is fecken minted. :)
Haven't you heard of the USC - I don't think anyone is minted anymore.

Anyways, I have no problem with paying €70 plus the TM service charge (10%?) of €7 less the 25% discount - ticket should work out about €60 which is what I paid for the quarter against Clermont last year in the RDS.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Heineken2009
Learner

Post by Heineken2009 »

Good pricing structure. Well done Leinster.
leinster80
Enlightened

Post by leinster80 »

Did it say when they go on general sale... hopefully a few make it through!!
Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Yes it did, previous page.
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Post by bgmusic »

Rugby clubs are getting an allocation,got a text from my club this evening.
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

We are all gonna change our seats ans choose to 2 * 8 tickets for ourselves and then other non STH fans who are asking to go to the game. Hopefully in the €30 - €40 sections. Anyone know what the views are like in the upper sections of the south or the €40 sections?
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Donald wrote:We are all gonna change our seats ans choose to 2 * 8 tickets for ourselves and then other non STH fans who are asking to go to the game. Hopefully in the €30 - €40 sections. Anyone know what the views are like in the upper sections of the south or the €40 sections?

Have been in 510 & 515 towards the back of South Upper & i was very happy with the views
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

I think the pricing structure is fair and the loyalty discount is a nice touch (well done LR). I assume that Leicester's allocation will be scattered around the stadium?

Of all teams, we know better than anyone else, what happens when you congregate all the visiting support in one section!
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

no sign of my email yet. Anyone else still waiting?