Pro12 - Leinster V Munster

Moderator: moderators

mtleinster
Enlightened

Pro12 - Leinster V Munster

Post by mtleinster »

That was nice and orderly I have to say. Picked up 4 tickets in block 509 without too many problems

Had to refresh once because I picked front row seats, but got a few about 3 rows back

best €48 I've spent in a long time
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Pro12 - Leinster V Munster

Post by footrush »

Yep got 8 in the middle of 509 , 12 euro each , excellent .
Flying wedge
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

As far as I can figure out, all the €10 tickets are gone (by 4.30 anyway). Should mean a good crowd so.
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

Post by Proudleinsterman »

Anyone not using up their full LSTH allocation - after 4 premium tickets so I can take by parents and brother, all mad Leinster fans.

Cheers.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Proudleinsterman wrote:Anyone not using up their full LSTH allocation - after 4 premium tickets so I can take by parents and brother, all mad Leinster fans.

Cheers.
Let me know if you still need these. I'm not using my full allocation.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Looks like the hour of power is actually 4 minutes of power
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tickets arrived today , awesome.
Flying wedge
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

When will we know where we are sitting as part of the season ticket allocation?
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

If you log into your ticketmaster/leinster rugby account it shows you your seat in the match info. I'm a terrace dweller and mine is for the south stand lower, was put in north stand last year
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

waterboy wrote:If you log into your ticketmaster/leinster rugby account it shows you your seat in the match info. I'm a terrace dweller and mine is for the south stand lower, was put in north stand last year
were you in the North Stand last year?

I have been moved from North to south
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Post by bgmusic »

We have been moved from South 114 to North 129 right in the corner,not happy,have asked to be moved back.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

mtleinster wrote:
waterboy wrote:If you log into your ticketmaster/leinster rugby account it shows you your seat in the match info. I'm a terrace dweller and mine is for the south stand lower, was put in north stand last year
were you in the North Stand last year?

I have been moved from North to south
Yep was in North stand last year, didn't ask to be moved. Seats in the south stand seem to be back nicely from the pitch and central so should be decent view from the looks of it, Should be better than last years ones
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

bgmusic wrote:We have been moved from South 114 to North 129 right in the corner,not happy,have asked to be moved back.
Same here was in South 113 last year. Changed to North 129. Not f**cking pleased at all. Have asked to be changed.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Leinster Rugby can announce that close to 35,000 tickets for 'Fever In The Aviva 2' - when Leinster take on Munster in the RaboDirect PRO12 encounter in the Aviva Stadium on Friday, 4th November (KO: 8pm) - have now been sold...

Looks like it should sell out. After the RWC, the bandwaggoners will remember there is a domestic league
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Tickets for this arrived this morning along with Bath HEC tickets.
Get in the f%~king bag.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

Slipper1 wrote:Tickets for this arrived this morning along with Bath HEC tickets.

these are extra tickets I assume as this game is part of the ST ones.......(mild panic setting in!!)
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

mikey wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:Tickets for this arrived this morning along with Bath HEC tickets.

these are extra tickets I assume as this game is part of the ST ones.......(mild panic setting in!!)
Sorry Mikey, cant help with the panic, these are ST ones - when we were asked to join groups to sit with friends.

I haven't bought extra tickets. just have my two for me & junior.
Get in the f%~king bag.
leinfan2011

Post by leinfan2011 »

Have been but 6 rows from the front of the North 'Stand'! SO NOT HAPPY! Have sent repeated mails to the ticket office and have been basically told to either like it or buy new tickets (kinda defeats the purpose of buying a season ticket) I sent a mail on the 9th of September quoting Michael Dawson last year in a Q&A with the OLSC in which he acknowledges they messed up with the Munster game and they would do things differently this year -

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/olsc/6278.php

I’ve been a Season Ticket holder for a number of years. At the RDS I enjoy a sideline position in the Anglesea Terrace. My allocated seat in Lansdowne Road is terrible and to change, Leinster Rugby wants to heap on extra charges. Do you not value you loyal fan base? Why do you shaft us, giving us the worst seats in the house and let occasional – or worse still – the opposition fans get better spots? I hope for the latter stages of the Cup you will give some consideration to your loyal fans and offer us reasonably priced tickets in good seats, otherwise, I and many of my fellow Season Tickets holders will watch from home.
Season Ticket holders are our most valuable commodity and are one of the biggest stakeholders in Leinster Rugby and we value their loyal support and would never take them for granted or presume that they will continue to support the team.

For the Leinster v Munster match in the Aviva Stadium we made a decision that we would put all our Season Ticket holders in the lower tier of the ground in order to create the best atmosphere and make sure that the team got the best support they could and that there was no Munster supporters in the lower tier at all. It is not our intention to shaft anybody or to give anybody the worst seats in the house or to give the opposition fans better spots.

I believe we made some mistakes for the Munster match and we are constantly looking at our business model and hopefully we will get it right for future matches in the Aviva Stadium. I look forward to your continued support.

Yet to receive a response from the ticket office and sadly I dont expect to. I understand that Leinster are trying to make a few quid here but as a gesture of thanks to loyal STH they could have easily given us a decent seat at the Aviva; I'll keep this forum up to date with any further developments..........
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

Slipper1 wrote:
mikey wrote:

Sorry Mikey, cant help with the panic, these are ST ones - when we were asked to join groups to sit with friends.

is this because you are a terrace dweller?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

mikey wrote:

mikey wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:Sorry Mikey, cant help with the panic, these are ST ones - when we were asked to join groups to sit with friends.

is this because you are a terrace dweller?
Mikey, my ST seats are in the Anglesea Stand and we received our tickets for the Munster and Bath matches this morning too. Although both games are covered on the ST, the 'actual' season ticket doesn't cover you for games in Lansdowne Road so paper tickets are issued to all ST holders - hope this explains it?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever