Ticket Exchange

Moderator: moderators

OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Ticket Exchange

Post by OTT »

dingodublin wrote:All,

I just spoke with Leinster Rugby who advised me that they are still having technical difficulties with the application. They expect it to be "live" this afternoon or early tomorrow morning! Lets see what happens :roll:

Has anyone any views on whether we should be entitled to a credit note or somthing silmilar from Leinster/Ticketmaster as they were unable to get fcility ready on time and not giving season ticket holders a fair chance to offload extra seats. Maybe somebody who wants an addtional ticket will now go direct to ticketmasster than wait for team exchange to come live. views anyone?

It's a covenience to be able to shift it on the ticket exchange (even if certain people also make from it!!) I dont think it is a condition of a season ticket. So no there should not be a creit note issued in my opinion.

NB

If any of the poster's are still looking for a terrace ticket for Saturday I have one spare free of charge as long as Leinster have the emailing of the pdf functioning smoothly before Friday. PM me.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

I wasn't sure of the Ts and Cs of the season ticket and whether the team exchange funtion wasa a right of ticket holders.

Anyway, the application is working away now since yesterday evening!
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

It's an advertised feature of your season ticket, and so forms part of the contract. However,
1) You'd be very, very hard pushed to demonstrate loss (given that it's unlikely you'd convince a judge that you were guaranteed a sale in a game that won't be sold out)
2) You don't piss on your own patch (branch) for something so minor like this.

TM had no motivation to remedy this (they get extra service charges off main TM sales for this game). They treat Leinster Rugby with contempt, in my opinion, and Leinster could do a lot better themselves with the service charge money. However, conspiracy theories aside, there's not a whole lot of blame to be apportioned to Leinster here, so let it go.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Don't worry I have let it go!

I agree with you about TM. Their service charges treat everyone with contempt, not just Leinster Rugby and its fans.

The GAA use tickets.ie and they don't charge the user any extra fees! I wonder have Leinster explored this option?
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
All the way back logue
Graduate

Cant print tickets!

Post by All the way back logue »

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - bought 2 tix on ticket exchange but when i go to print it says "Due to Leinster Rugby policies, these tickets have been restricted from sale and forwarding" - anyone know what's going on here?

I tried ticketmaster but amazingly they couldn't give me an answer! Waiting on response from Leinster rugby.
All the way back logue
Graduate

Post by All the way back logue »

Had to have tix emailed to me - seems to be a bug with ticketexchange - not sure what you do if you bought tix on saturday and there was no one working in LR to help.
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

Yes same issue has happened to me before last season, seems to be a recurring thing.