Exeter v Leinster tickets.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Exeter v Leinster tickets.

Post by footrush »

Just ordered an East terrace North ticket for this game : https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/liv ... er_tickets looks a bit like the shed.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Exeter v Leinster tickets.

Post by domhnallj »

Anyone have an idea where the majority of Leinster fans will be?
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:Anyone have an idea where the majority of Leinster fans will be?
Went for east terrace north, its a covered unreserved terrace like the shed, always like to get there early and will be able to claim a spot at the halfway near the front. May order through our allocation but really fancy the idea of the "shed" like banter with the locals, so this is probably the place for me, can't wait. Seem to be about 1,000 to 1,500 tickets left at the moment in most parts of the ground.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Anyone have an idea where the majority of Leinster fans will be?
Went for east terrace north, its a covered unreserved terrace like the shed, always like to get there early and will be able to claim a spot at the halfway near the front. May order through our allocation but really fancy the idea of the "shed" like banter with the locals, so this is probably the place for me, can't wait.
Grand so, just bought a pair of tickets. see you on the east terrace.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:
Went for east terrace north, its a covered unreserved terrace like the shed, always like to get there early and will be able to claim a spot at the halfway near the front. May order through our allocation but really fancy the idea of the "shed" like banter with the locals, so this is probably the place for me, can't wait.
Grand so, just bought a pair of tickets. see you on the east terrace.
Fantastic , should be a cracking atmosphere can't wait to be in a traditional covered terrace again. Will be at the half way with the grown up version of the flag in my avatar see you there.
Flying wedge
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

footrush wrote: Fantastic , should be a cracking atmosphere can't wait to be in a traditional covered terrace again. Will be at the half way with the grown up version of the flag in my avatar see you there.
Why, was that picture take when the flag was a child? :wink:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Wherever Exeter put us. . .
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

sheepshagger wrote:
Quite a few of us in the East terrace North : http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 7&start=60
Flying wedge
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

ST allocation on sale 10am Monday according to OLSC tweet just now.
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

anyone in the east terrace south?
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

sheepshagger wrote:
Reckon the cheaper tickets are the terrace and seats are in a single block in the sw east stand toward the corner.....

Terrace here we come!!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Seem to be quite a few of us with tickets for east terrace north and south, wonder is the bit between the two is the players tunnel if so would be great if we could get in early and be on either side of it like in Bath ?.
Flying wedge
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

footrush wrote:Seem to be quite a few of us with tickets for east terrace north and south, wonder is the bit between the two is the players tunnel if so would be great if we could get in early and be on either side of it like in Bath ?.
Will try to get in early alright.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Donny B. wrote:
footrush wrote:Seem to be quite a few of us with tickets for east terrace north and south, wonder is the bit between the two is the players tunnel if so would be great if we could get in early and be on either side of it like in Bath ?.
Just found out its a TV tower, so we should be able to make ourselves heard, maybe we could decorate it a bit.
Flying wedge
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Did I imagine reading on here that some folk had received their tickets for this match?

Just wondering if it's time to get on to the Branch to see where mine are...
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

deco wrote:Did I imagine reading on here that some folk had received their tickets for this match?

Quite a few of us got our tickets before christmas from Exeter. For the east terrace north/south.
Last edited by footrush on January 10th, 2013, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

deco wrote:Did I imagine reading on here that some folk had received their tickets for this match?

Think I saw a post from Leinster on twitter saying that there was limited time left to purchase tickets for this game and that tickets would be sent out at the end of this week.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Those were ones purchased directly from Exeter.

The OLSC tweeted yesterday saying the LR ones would be posted by the end of the week (sales endded at 5pm last night).
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Donny B. wrote:
For anyone who might be in the East terrace in Exeter, I've started a bit of a discussion to see if the South or the North sections have better atmosphere (too much time on my hands today), on the chiefs forum : http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 8,13755765 they seem a really passionate yet friendly set of fans, should be a geat day. Some advice from an Exeter fan that may be useful, "Those sitting towards the back of the South West Comms may not be to pleased... not the best of views.. Have no faults with the North Terrace, apart from the fact that when its a near sellout they cant all fit in the stand and have to stand across the front of the stand, so best get to your spot before it gets to busy."
" Distinct lack of drums in both the ETN and ETS. Other than that, both are pretty rowdy towards the middle of the pitch, but the ETN pips it for me. The noise in the ETS is mostly of the grumpy old man variety.
I think it's about time the East Terrace had a nickname a la Gloucester's Shed. How about The Barn? The Stable? Any suggestions?".
Last edited by footrush on January 11th, 2013, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
shoutsloudly

Post by shoutsloudly »

Hi All just popped in to add a little more information to that posted by footrush.
if you have tickets for any of the terraces north or east(south/north) you will need to take your position early to get a good spot generaly 1 1/2 hours before if aiming to be around half way in the east terrace. where ever you are we tend to be loud as some of you may have noticed when we came to dublin but all of the natives are very friendly and you will all be very welcome.

The Club website has some good information on getting to and from the ground on match days http://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/match/vis ... andy-park/ one think to note is that if you arrive by taxi you will not be abale to be picked up until about an hour after the match

Pre match the east terrace is seperated and you will not be allowed in unless you hold a ticket for the particular section you can walk behind the terrace from one end of the ground to the other also during Pre-match the words to the chop will be on the big screen for those wishing to learn it.

There is a bar in each corner of the ground and these are open to everybody pre-match . The wigwam is a larger Tented Bar where most of us congregate before the match if in the terrace and southwest telecoms stand most bars server Otter Real ale ,Lager and Guiness although the latter does not taste as good as it does in dublin.

Post Match
There is always entertainment post match in the wigwam and also the supporters bar (in the west grandstand) this usually consists of live bands so no reason to rush off.

Hope you all have a safe trip over and enjoy you visit to Sandy Park and we look forward to welcoming you all.