Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Moderator: moderators

meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Post by meinster »

Pricing and FAQ announced!

Terrace ticket from €239 -> €249 (with early bird, and previous holder discount of a tenner).

Discuss.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Post by deco »

meinster wrote:Pricing and FAQ announced!

Terrace ticket from €239 -> €249 (with early bird, and previous holder discount of a tenner).

Discuss.
Taking your word on the previous holder discount, I make it €249+€14 service charge = €253.

Any increase is annoying, but I'll be buying again anyway.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

deco wrote:Taking your word on the previous holder discount, I make it €249+€14 service charge = €253.
Email sent to supporters (the €10 might be just for terrace / Bronze ticket holders .. it might, and should, be higher for the other tickets). It said "In recognition of your amazing support there is a special €10 discount on the published prices for those of you who commit to your current seats within this renewal window".

You can pay by cheque (one payment at start, not split payment in March & June), to avoid the service charge.

I think I'll be renewing.. a tenner increase isn't the end of the world, and it still represents great value if you get to most of the games.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Presume you'll be able to avoid the service charge if you pay by cheque like previous years.

In fairness I think this is the first increase in 3 seasons, and at less then €1 a match (for terrace anyway) it's not going put me off renewing.

Still a great deal to see the quality of players we have on display every other week
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

€10 off is for everyone providing you renew by 22/3

About a 10% increase on ours (now €409 each with discount), there was no increase last time if memory serves.

Still think it represents very good value compared to other leisure activities, discount at the Leinster Store offsets some of it too!
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

In fairness agree with all of the above and I have a few quid credit for tickets sold via ticketexchange to cushion the burden and rerouted a few friends tickets to 3rd party fans also. Can't complain.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

They've effectively scrapped the early-bird thing which used to run for months. Email a little disingenuous (ten euro discount Yaaaayyy!!).

Just hope the price increase doesn't put off enough people to make it counter-productive.
msmx5
Beginner

Post by msmx5 »

Does anyone know if the €10 discount equates to €40 on a Family ticket?

.... finding it hard to justify the price at the moment, especially with so many of the games now kicking off to suit TV schedules (even if they are not televised!!! :evil: ), late/fri kick offs makes it more difficult to bring along the wee ones, and its not possible to sell those tickets through the ticket exchange system.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Hang on, if they are for the telly how come they don't show them? Leinster went with Fridays for years, it's Saturday evening now. Suits me. Late kick offs are a problem but there are fewer Friday can't make it after work, Thursday too late to get up from the country, and most of the Saturdays are reasonably timed. It's never going to suit everyone, nor will every game suit if most do, but it's pretty good this year I think.
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

I wish they would go back to a Friday evening kick-off. At least that way, it is not polaxing the weekend for me! But as has been said, you can't please everyone

Does anyone know why they switched this season to a Saturday evening? Did they take feedback from supporters or just "have a hunch" that it may suit more people?
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Season ticket sales start on Monday.
For once I'm not going to be rushed into it. It's not like they're going to sell out anyway, especially with the price hikes.

They can fecking wait to get my cash this time!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Donny B. wrote:Season ticket sales start on Monday.
For once I'm not going to be rushed into it. It's not like they're going to sell out anyway, especially with the price hikes.

OK if your not in a reserved area but for those in either the Grandstand or Anglesea Stand you have to renew by the 23rd (I think it is) otherwise you could lose your existing seat as thats when people can move around the ground.

Did the terrace not sell out last year ?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

dingodublin wrote:I wish they would go back to a Friday evening kick-off. At least that way, it is not polaxing the weekend for me! But as has been said, you can't please everyone

Does anyone know why they switched this season to a Saturday evening? Did they take feedback from supporters or just "have a hunch" that it may suit more people?
LR have no say in the KO times allocated, is down to the league and broadcast partners.

Friday night might suit you if you live/work near the RDs (or in Dublin) but for anyone coming in for it especially, its a real struggle.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

I have to say, I'm still a little hacked off about how this price rise was handled. I really feel LR tried to pull the wool over peoples eyes by 1) not mentioning it, 2) trying to mask it by pushing the early bird price...
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sheepshagger wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Season ticket sales start on Monday.

OK if your not in a reserved area but for those in either the Grandstand or Anglesea Stand you have to renew by the 23rd (I think it is) otherwise you could lose your existing seat as thats when people can move around the ground.

Did the terrace not sell out last year ?
Not sure if it did or not but I'm pretty sure there was still terrace tickets available pretty late in the day. Don't have the cash at the moment either way. Was thinking of the split payment thing but then you don't have the cheque option, and will encure the TM charge anyway so the €10 discount for paying straight away doesn't mean so much. Will save up and pay it by cheque later in the summer instead.
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Anybody else having difficulties logging into tickets a/c on Leinster Rugby?
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Niamh414
Beginner

Post by Niamh414 »

Anything special we have to do to avail of the early bird price? When I log on to renew it says €416 when the early bird should be €409 for gold grandstand block M
mhow
Knowledgeable

Post by mhow »

The links for renewal of season tickets are not operating - perhaps work on new website is causing it?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Mine works perfectly until I click to pay and then it tells me I've logged out!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Niamh414 wrote:Anything special we have to do to avail of the early bird price? When I log on to renew it says €416 when the early bird should be €409 for gold grandstand block M
Early bird price is 399. 416 includes the Ticketmaster €17 service charge
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on