Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
aidodo
Beginner

Re: Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Post by aidodo »

2 x CAT 1 tickets in the Leinster section. £198/€229 for the pair. Once I have them, can be collected from me in Dublin.
Ger

Post by Ger »

cormac wrote:Saracens allocation appears to be open for general sale.

https://epcrdrs.seatfair.com/events/3F0 ... t-quantity

could be worth trying
Do you think they would send to Ireland ?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Ger wrote:

could be worth trying
only if you pay them with a valid credit card.

Neither semi sold out. The eprc would probably pay to send them to outer Mongolia
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Ger wrote:

could be worth trying
Well, it seems like the tickets I bought from the Leinster allocation will be posted to me in the UK, so I doubt there'll be a problem the other way around.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
johnf
Beginner

Post by johnf »

Hello all, we got 2 tickets from Saracens thanks to cormac post. let's hope mor Leinster fans get tickets so we are not on our own.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

johnf wrote:Hello all, we got 2 tickets from Saracens thanks to cormac post. let's hope mor Leinster fans get tickets so we are not on our own.
Don’t worry would say some Saracens fans may make the journey ?.
Flying wedge
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Sold.
Last edited by sheepshagger on April 27th, 2019, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duffymeister

Post by Duffymeister »

Hi, I'm looking for 2 tickets together ideally. Thanks a mill
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

Re: Buying via Sarries allocation. I queried this (by replying to the delivery email) and was assured (cheerily) by reply they would be posted. There doesn't seem to be any hassle.
Joseph Clarke

Post by Joseph Clarke »

Hi all,

Unfortunately because I can't make the final I have 2 tickets available. They are in the Milburn stand on hallway at the face value of £95 each.
vagga
Bookworm

Post by vagga »

*TICKETS GONE*
Last edited by vagga on May 1st, 2019, 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

2 of our group have had to make alternative travel arrangements for the final so we now have 2 spare flights - 14:20 Dublin - Edinburgh on Thursday 9th - back on the 16:10 from Edinburgh on the Sunday. Cost = €125 plus name change per person. PM me if interested.
Jacklumber
Beginner

Post by Jacklumber »

2x Adult and 2x U16 tickets available. Face value £154
Charlie103

Post by Charlie103 »

2xchampions cup final tickets block L1K Row KK. Face value £80 for the 2. If interested you can have the 2 tickets for the challenge cup final for free.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

awaaf wrote:Re: Buying via Sarries allocation. I queried this (by replying to the delivery email) and was assured (cheerily) by reply they would be posted. There doesn't seem to be any hassle.
can you recall which sections were available for the saracens allocation? not a big deal, just curious to where they will be in the stadium. Noticed that their allocation sold out....it would be funny to know the sections and they end up full of leinster fans!
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
awaaf wrote:Re: Buying via Sarries allocation. I queried this (by replying to the delivery email) and was assured (cheerily) by reply they would be posted. There doesn't seem to be any hassle.
can you recall which sections were available for the saracens allocation? not a big deal, just curious to where they will be in the stadium. Noticed that their allocation sold out....it would be funny to know the sections and they end up full of leinster fans!
Their allocation seemed to be mostly at the Gallowgate end, so opposite the Leinster fans.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

TheBear wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
Their allocation seemed to be mostly at the Gallowgate end, so opposite the Leinster fans.
Quite a few Leinster supporters in the Gallowgate end bought their tickets there through the Golden ticket scheme last year.
Flying wedge
johnnylaird
Beginner

Post by johnnylaird »

1 spare for the final - Gallowgate Stand Upper Area V, row N, face value £60. PM, will mark as sold when sale agreed. Can meet Fri/Sat in Newcastle.

Thanks,
Johnny.
Cowboysupper

Champions Cup Tickets

Post by Cowboysupper »

Hi folks

I have 2 spare tickets for the Champions Cup final due to a couple of friends pulling out of the trip. They’re in the Northern Stand right behind the posts in the middle tier.

They cost be £80 each and if anyone is interested, please PM me. Tickets are for sale at purchase value plus the cost of first class postage.
Walter Sobchak

Post by Walter Sobchak »

Unfortunately cannot travel also.....based in Dublin 6W...if anyone interested: Single Ticket for 10 and 11 May, Gallowgate Stand East Corner, Block A, Row NN - the Block seems sold out now...face value £42/€50.....if any member knows OLSC Team President I have left her details of the tickets also.