Heineken Champions Cup Final @ St James' Park

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
Darren Beck

Heineken Champions Cup Final @ St James' Park

Post by Darren Beck »

Hi Everyone.

Newcastle Falcons employee in peace.

Ahead of your Heineken Cup SF against Toulouse this weekend I wanted to get the info about hospitality for the Final at St James' Park to those who'd like to come along should Leinster make it through.

If anyone is interested and would like info on the final, please drop me a message on darren.beck@newcastle-falcons.co.uk and I will get you the details.

Best of luck this Sunday, and hopefully we will see plenty of you in Newcastle on May 11th.
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Heineken Champions Cup Final @ St James' Park

Post by neill_m »

Normal to get the Challenge Final tickets separate? Bought via Golden Ticket.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

neill_m wrote:Normal to get the Challenge Final tickets separate? Bought via Golden Ticket.
Yes, for some strange reason they shipped tickets separately this year. My Challenge Cup tickets arrived two days after Champions Cup
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Xanthippe wrote:
neill_m wrote:Normal to get the Challenge Final tickets separate? Bought via Golden Ticket.
Yes, for some strange reason they shipped tickets separately this year. My Challenge Cup tickets arrived two days after Champions Cup
[THUMBS UP SIGN]