6 Nations 2020

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Re: 6 Nations 2020

Post by Ruckedtobits »

But H'penny showed Larmour exactly the way to attack a high kick targeted at you with a hard chasing winger. And the Welsh pack showed exactly how to react to a bullying English pack, although North should have scored.

C'mon Wales (For the first time in my life!)
Fan with smartphone
Graduate

Post by Fan with smartphone »

This England thing of winding up needs punished. Peyper failed abysmally in our game. If I’d have been porter I’d have started swinging to be honest because of the ref isn’t gonna deal with it.... O’Keefe not a lot better there now. Should’ve carded Farrell. And as for joe Marler... not sure where 2nd and 3rd base is nowadays but he should walk for that. Not sure officials saw it to be fair.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Fan with smartphone wrote:This England thing of winding up needs punished. Peyper failed abysmally in our game. If I’d have been porter I’d have started swinging to be honest because of the ref isn’t gonna deal with it.... O’Keefe not a lot better there now. Should’ve carded Farrell. And as for joe Marler... not sure where 2nd and 3rd base is nowadays but he should walk for that. Not sure officials saw it to be fair.
O'Keefe is such a homer it's unreal, ignoring the push from Farrell after already warning him was a joke. I can still remember him forgetting a new law during one of our games and having to change his decision when our captain reminded him of it.

The off the ball stuff is hurting England. If they just focus on the rugby then they're brilliant. You can see in their body language that they're back to being cocky and want to bully Wales more than outplay them.
Fan with smartphone
Graduate

Post by Fan with smartphone »

Agreed. Why don’t they just play?
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Not giving a penalty against Sinckler there after giving one against AWJ! Unbelievable!
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

North seems to be playing on both wings...strange set up.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Fan with smartphone wrote:This England thing of winding up needs punished. Peyper failed abysmally in our game. If I’d have been porter I’d have started swinging to be honest because of the ref isn’t gonna deal with it.... O’Keefe not a lot better there now. Should’ve carded Farrell. And as for joe Marler... not sure where 2nd and 3rd base is nowadays but he should walk for that. Not sure officials saw it to be fair.
I'd missed the Marler thing at the time...Jesus...that could be a very very long ban.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Wales have certainly learned from our performance against England, who are using an identical tactical pattern. Really enjoyable contest.

At last Wales seem to have found a role for each of their backrows.

But two well executed tries have England ahead more than they deserve on the basis of play
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

The refereeing continues to be a disgrace. H'penny taken out by Tuilagi witb a high shot after a pass.

And now another appalling decision as Marler drives up and across the new THP Brown.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

How the f*** is there no card for Lawes there?? That is seriously dangerous.

Not exactly sure how O'Keefe missed Curry being flipped over at a ruck right in front of him.

He's a danger to the players.
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
I'd missed the Marler thing at the time...Jesus...that could be a very very long ban.
People have been put in jail and on registers for less.
No place for that anywhere in the game. He needs banned for a decent amount of time. Watch it be dismissed as "banter."
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

England are a brilliant team but their discipline is a disgrace.

There should have been at least two red cards (both in completely needless situations), had one scrum reversed for Farrell's push, and there were at least three other shoulder first tackles.

They should have easily got a bonus point but shot themselves in the foot.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:England are a brilliant team but their discipline is a disgrace.

There should have been at least two red cards (both in completely needless situations), had one scrum reversed for Farrell's push, and there were at least three other shoulder first tackles.

They should have easily got a bonus point but shot themselves in the foot.
O'Keefe is a sham of a ref. Dangerously bad.
Anyone But New Zealand
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

kermischocolate wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
People have been put in jail and on registers for less.
No place for that anywhere in the game. He needs banned for a decent amount of time. Watch it be dismissed as "banter."
Here’s a selection of dickheads saying just thatImage
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Wales captain Alun Wyn Jones says he hopes World Rugby review a first-half incident that saw his testicles grabbed by England prop Joe Marler
World Rugby's punishment for what they term "testicle grabbing or twisting or squeezing" ranges from a suspension of 12 weeks to 24 weeks or more.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

I'm no fan of the Welsh so I can't believe I'm actually defending AWJ but I don't see how that kind of behaviour from Marler has any place on a rugby pitch.
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

If Marler doesn't get at least 12 weeks it's a joke.

Clearly guilty.

But also let's not go down the route of 'registers' or 'sexual assault' please.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

Anyone defending it should stroll into work on Monday and play with their bosses balls. Let's see how long they last in the job and out of handcuffs.
Anyone But New Zealand
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

wixfjord wrote:If Marler doesn't get at least 12 weeks it's a joke.

Clearly guilty.

But also let's not go down the route of 'registers' or 'sexual assault' please.

How would you feel if Marler - or anyone else - grabbed the genitals of any female in your life?

Would you consider that a sexual assault? Would you want that person on a sex offenders register?

If you say yes you are sexist. If you say no you have issues.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
enby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by enby »

Eddie Jones must be sanctioned for his disgraceful statement disputing Tuilagi's merited red card and saying that it was 13 v 16 at the end. Rugby should not tolerate Mourinhoesque ref baiting