Cowan steps down as FF leader

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Re: Cowan steps down as FF leader

Post by fourthirtythree »

Just saying I opened up the Irish Times this morning and, lovely day isn't it? heard the first cuckoo of spring...

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/bre ... tml?via=mr
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

fourthirtythree wrote:Just saying I opened up the Irish Times this morning and, lovely day isn't it? heard the first cuckoo of spring...

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/bre ... tml?via=mr
Jasus!!!
Someone tell me his ma was on a holiday in Sweden in between the two a dem bein born :shock:
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Dáil dissolved (unfortunately not in acid) and election confirmed for February 25th.
Last edited by Broken Wing on February 2nd, 2011, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

and yet despite it all, I just can't bring myself to vote for Indah .... I will do anything to avoid listening to that whine for the next 5 years or so and Joan Brutal is in the same catagory, maybe it isn't a good basis for decision but I ccan't vote for someone I don't want to listent to
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

icebaby wrote:and yet despite it all, I just can't bring myself to vote for Indah .... I will do anything to avoid listening to that whine for the next 5 years or so and Joan Brutal is in the same catagory, maybe it isn't a good basis for decision but I ccan't vote for someone I don't want to listent to

I would have thought after all the sh*t the country is in that a dodgy Mayo accent is the least of your worries...

Frankly I'd rather listen to Inda Kinny, than have to listen to some revisonist Fianna Failer trotting out the same aul shoite.
Anyway if it gets too much there's always the newspapers... :wink:
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali