5%

Total votes: 58

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Re: Presidential Election

Post by the spoofer »

TerenureJim wrote:
Darce wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:I doff my cap to Martin McGuinness, you Sir have done your country a great service.

Errr, what now?

Maybe run that by the families of the missing
And the murdered
And those maimed for life by Marty and his mates. But he is a democrat now ( though he still maintains his "army" just in case this democracy thing doesn't go his way) And just in case people have any doubts, I was told as late as last Wednesday by a senior Garda that the IRA are still active, recruiting, training and gathering intelligence.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

the spoofer wrote: And those maimed for life by Marty and his mates. But he is a democrat now ( though he still maintains his "army" just in case this democracy thing doesn't go his way) And just in case people have any doubts, I was told as late as last Wednesday by a senior Garda that the IRA are still active, recruiting, training and gathering intelligence.

Have you contacted Joe Duffy yet?
3 Gold Stars
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

the spoofer wrote: I was told as late as last Wednesday by a senior Garda that the IRA are still active, recruiting, training and gathering intelligence.
Sure how else do you think he came up with the Morgan story
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

Sauvignon Blank wrote:
the spoofer wrote: And those maimed for life by Marty and his mates. But he is a democrat now ( though he still maintains his "army" just in case this democracy thing doesn't go his way) And just in case people have any doubts, I was told as late as last Wednesday by a senior Garda that the IRA are still active, recruiting, training and gathering intelligence.

Sorry, I don't trust RTE as an organisation. I do trust the Gardai and the legitimate Army of our State, many members of whom were killed by Marty and his Buddies.
Hacker G
Knowledgeable

Post by Hacker G »

Sauvignon Blank wrote: I'd strongly encourage you to report any information you have on the above and help the Gardaí with their investigation lads

1800 250 025 is the confidential Garda number.
I'd strongly encourage Martin to do the same!
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Hacker G wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote: I'd strongly encourage you to report any information you have on the above and help the Gardaí with their investigation lads

And SB.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

the spoofer wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:

Sorry, I don't trust RTE as an organisation. I do trust the Gardai and the legitimate Army of our State, many members of whom were killed by Marty and his Buddies.
Talk to Joe, he does righteous indignation like no one else does.

I trust the Gardaí too, up to a certain point. Much the same way Frank McBrearty does.

The bit underlined....I presume your senior Garda buddy encouraged you to phone them with any information you obviously have on these murders? If not here's the number again

1800 250 025
3 Gold Stars
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Hornet wrote:
Hacker G wrote:

And SB.

I am in regular contact with the Gardaí and my information has lead to the odd arrest.

The Gardaí thanked me for being an upstanding concerned citizen vis a vis information.

I'd strongly advise anyone who has information on criminality to report it to the Gardaí as opposed to the usual sensationalist, establishment driven propaganda,Sunday papers nonsense.
3 Gold Stars
Ulster's Best
Bookworm

Post by Ulster's Best »

Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Scott wrote:
Broken Wing wrote:MDH ahead in all tallies I've seen so far.

30th amendment could be in trouble.

Good to see the people who know Seanie best are right behind him -

rte.ie - With all seven boxes tallied in Sean Gallagher's home town of Blackrock in Louth the predictions are that Michael D Higgins is beating him 2:1.

oh

Any lingering doubts the electorate had about this duplicitious chancer/liar appear to be banished. :clap:

I doff my cap to Martin McGuinness, you Sir have done your country a great service.
Sounds like I was right about you. Not that morality matters in the slightest to the Shinners so I'm not surprised at you endorsing their lies. They're not only liars but murderers but you've no problem with that.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Ulster's Best wrote:They're not only liars but murderers but you've no problem with that.
Yep, and 2+2 = 24567.332
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Ulster's Best wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Scott wrote: Good to see the people who know Seanie best are right behind him -
rte.ie - With all seven boxes tallied in Sean Gallagher's home town of Blackrock in Louth the predictions are that Michael D Higgins is beating him 2:1.
oh
Any lingering doubts the electorate had about this duplicitious chancer/liar appear to be banished. :clap:

I doff my cap to Martin McGuinness, you Sir have done your country a great service.
Sounds like I was right about you. Not that morality matters in the slightest to the Shinners so I'm not surprised at you endorsing their lies. They're not only liars but murderers but you've no problem with that.
I care not what your opinion is of me. I care even less for your thoughts on Irish politics. However as you like to throw out false accusations/lies on here then perhaps you could take the time out to explain what lies I have endorsed? and what murders have I endorsed?

And could you please refrain from your normal jingoistic terms such as 'shinners' etc It is Sinn Fein.
3 Gold Stars
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

TerenureJim wrote:
the spoofer wrote: I was told as late as last Wednesday by a senior Garda that the IRA are still active, recruiting, training and gathering intelligence.
Sure how else do you think he came up with the Morgan story

A jurno had the story first not SF. Jurno held off running it to give Seanie a chance to issue a response to be run in the article. Seanie kept delaying his response hoping to run down the clock, the allegation was out there in the media circles. Mcguinness did pull the trigger so to speak
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Never had SB down as a shinner
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Darce wrote:Never had SB down as a shinner
I think it's just to have an opportunity to argue with everyone else.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Happy with that result. Micky D can be a bit of a windy ould sod, but I believe he's a decent, honorable man and the best of an admittedly bad bunch.

And the stuff about his age was frankly ridiculous. It's not like we need him to be taking on assault courses FFS!
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Although, that would be awesome!
Sabina must keep him feeling young (by resuscitating him at regular intervals?)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Amz wrote:Although, that would be awesome!
Sabina must keep him feeling young (by resuscitating him at regular intervals?)
Get in!!!

Micky D scores again!!!!!

(was he awake?)
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

What you can't see is the Micko's foot is lifted there! Romantic!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4