Fashion Thread

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Fashion Thread

Post by Duff Paddy »

Looking to buy a new suit. I currently own two - one from FX Kelly (now closed down :cry: ) and one from Louis Copeland. Had a look in Frewen & Aylward today but didn't really see anything. Where else is good for buying suits?
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Unique
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Leinsterman wrote:Unique

You've been living on the Northside too long.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Did you see Brian O'Zoolander on this website?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Pennys
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Cop yourself on and join another company. I'm a director of a major multinational (I know, hard to believe....) and I wear Leinster hoodies to work! 8)
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Flash Gordon wrote:Cop yourself on and join another company. I'm a director of a major multinational (I know, hard to believe....) and I wear Leinster hoodies to work! 8)
I can dream... :(
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

dingbat wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:Cop yourself on and join another company. I'm a director of a major multinational (I know, hard to believe....) and I wear Leinster hoodies to work! 8)
However, there's a strict not Turnipstani dress code. Absolutely no red shirts or dungarees.
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Re: Fashion Thread

Post by Muriel »

Duff Paddy wrote:Looking to buy a new suit. I currently own two - one from FX Kelly (now closed down :cry: ) and one from Louis Copeland. Had a look in Frewen & Aylward today but didn't really see anything. Where else is good for buying suits?
Duff, being an expert on what looks good on men, Louis Copeland (which I know you already have) does very nice suits, Magee on Wicklow St (the one with a lifesize cut out of D'Arcy - yum, but I digress) has some nice stuff too, and there's always yer man opposite the Powerscourt Center (or has he closed down? - anyway, there's another one on Grafton St, close to the newsagents near the Green).

Best I can do for you, Pet, sorry.
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

Duff Paddy wrote:Looking to buy a new suit. I currently own two - one from FX Kelly (now closed down :cry: ) and one from Louis Copeland. Had a look in Frewen & Aylward today but didn't really see anything. Where else is good for buying suits?
Duff, being an expert on what looks good on men, Louis Copeland (which I know you already have) does very nice suits, Magee on Wicklow St (the one with a lifesize cut out of D'Arcy - yum, but I digress :oops:) has some nice stuff too, and there's always yer man opposite the Powerscourt Center (or has he closed down? - anyway, there's another one on Grafton St, close to the newsagents near the Green).

Best I can do for you, Pet, sorry. :(

EDIT: Damn double posts...
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Best Menswear. Support those who support Leinster and get 10% off with your season ticket :wink:
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Flash Gordon wrote:
dingbat wrote:
However, there's a strict not Turnipstani dress code. Absolutely no red shirts or dungarees.
Harsh, but fair.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

apple sourz wrote:
Best Menswear. Support those who support Leinster and get 10% off with your season ticket :wink:
Chair people of Leinster supporters clubs are wearing Best's menswear this season luvies....here we have the lovely Apple Sourz modelling a delightful ensemble from Best's summer collection.....

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Yeah Flash I'll wear my focking Leinster hoodie and A+F shorts up to collect my scroll - Cheers Brady my man, nice wan!

Duff don't think so. Need a suit!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

I'll wear my focking Leinster hoodie and A+F shorts up to collect my scroll - Cheers Brady my man, nice wan
I'm sure Brady will have no problems with that Duff :D
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Flash Gordon wrote:
dingbat wrote:
Turnipstani dress code is ragged flat cap, beige mackintosh tied with baleing twine and, for the young professional, pinstripe wellies !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

thecoolfreak wrote:
I'll wear my focking Leinster hoodie and A+F shorts up to collect my scroll - Cheers Brady my man, nice wan
I know Brady personally and I'm fairly sure he would think it was funny.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Duff Paddy wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
So thats how you got your degree :wink: :wink:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

harryp wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote: I'm sure Brady will have no problems with that Duff :D
So thats how you got your degree :wink: :wink:
It's the D4 way.
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Gentlemen Please in Blackrock and Glasthule...do a nice suit.

You'd be surprised ..the likes of Massimo Dutti in Dundrum, cheap but quite well made.
If you really want to splash out a Hugo Boss suit, yer only man.