eves avatar

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

ckav
Seán Cronin

Re: Details for Sunday

Post by ckav »

Eve wrote:
apple sourz wrote:So get yourselves out into the streets to cheers on the lads as they make their way to the ground.
And don't leave your flags in the pub either!! Bring the colour onto the street.
Eve, what's in the new Avatar? Do I see a road sign? Would that be a roadsign that is usually outside the RDS on match days? :twisted:
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

ckav wrote:
Eve wrote:
apple sourz wrote:So get yourselves out into the streets to cheers on the lads as they make their way to the ground.
And don't leave your flags in the pub either!! Bring the colour onto the street.
Eve, what's in the new Avatar? Do I see a road sign? Would that be a roadsign that is usually outside the RDS on match days? :twisted:
I've no idea - just something I spotted in North county Dublin that I thought was quite cute! :wink:
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Eve wrote:
ckav wrote:
Eve wrote: And don't leave your flags in the pub either!! Bring the colour onto the street.
I've no idea - just something I spotted in North county Dublin that I thought was quite cute! :wink:
You and your love of felines... Are you not afraid that the "Lion" will scare them away ??
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Eve wrote:
ckav wrote: Eve, what's in the new Avatar? Do I see a road sign? Would that be a roadsign that is usually outside the RDS on match days? :twisted:
You and your love of felines... Are you not afraid that the "Lion" will scare them away ??
Not at all - but the place downstairs is up for sale so I'm hoping it deters any undesirable neighbours :wink:
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Eve wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Eve wrote: I've no idea - just something I spotted in North county Dublin that I thought was quite cute! :wink:
Not at all - but the place downstairs is up for sale so I'm hoping it deters any undesirable neighbours :wink:
You can have my undesireable neighbours.... and then set the Lion on them !!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: