Leinster Schools Cup 2007

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Darce wrote:Belvo Andrews on Setanta now. The brook looks fierce empty. Deffo didn't need to be played there
Cancel that. Looks like the Mary's actually
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

blah wrote:Same story as the Rock vs Gonzaga match yesterday.Ref biased towards the bigger school in Templeogue vs Monkstown match today.
Similar to the CUS game today as well. Scrum half was offside the whole time and never once was he pinged. CUS then start to do it and the whistle never stops.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Darce wrote:
Darce wrote:Belvo Andrews on Setanta now. The brook looks fierce empty. Deffo didn't need to be played there
No its Belvo Andrews
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Darce wrote:
No its Belvo Andrews
Mary's as in Templeville Road. I thought it was being played in the Brook but i was wrong. Never doubted it was Belvo Andrews
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Darce wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Darce wrote: Cancel that. Looks like the Mary's actually
No its Belvo Andrews
Mary's as in Templeville Road. I thought it was being played in the Brook but i was wrong. Never doubted it was Belvo Andrews
:oops:
Frustrated Fullback
Beginner

Post by Frustrated Fullback »

How did Belvedere do today? Are they contenders this year?
Down with 10 man rugby!
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Frustrated Fullback wrote:How did Belvedere do today? Are they contenders this year?
Watching it now. 7-7 after 22. No idea how it finished.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I never cease to be amazed by the standard of the play at Leinster senior cup level. A real joy to watch for the rugby enthusiast. Great vocal and colourful support as well.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:I never cease to be amazed by the standard of the play at Leinster senior cup level. A real joy to watch for the rugby enthusiast. Great vocal and colourful support as well.
I'm watching it now. I'm watching my old school so I'm interested. But the standard is shoite.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Duff Paddy wrote:I never cease to be amazed by the standard of the play at Leinster senior cup level. A real joy to watch for the rugby enthusiast. Great vocal and colourful support as well.
Some of the back play really is quite excellent
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Darce wrote:
Are you guys serious? Genuinely asking.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:But the standard is shoite.
Ridiculous thing to say.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote:
Yeah im serious. For a gaggle of 16-18 year olds its pretty focking good. Andrews 10 is a real general. Great appreciation for game management and tactical awareness. Plus his break for the score was sweet
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
future international
Enlightened

Post by future international »

blah wrote:Templeogue had a seriously good team this year.Ran through Monkstown but the ref just gave penalties against them everytime they got near the line.5-3 for ages with Templeogue putting on pressure,Monkstown got a late try and then went down injured every second,no injury time played.I'm not being biased here either it was a disgrace
templeagoue ran sideways through monkstown made one break and were tackeled in to touch they had no sustained pressure in the cbc 22

they turnovered the ball to cbc an awful lot,one very good player however their 13, the ref was in no way biased surley if he was favoring cbc he wud hav sinbinned a templelogue player for preistent pulling down of cbc mauls

there was a lot of indos[licne on the templelogue side including eye gouging

the templelogue crowd gav the opposition kicker no respect

sure if it was that biased im sure it will be a different ref when they meeet again probably in the vinnie murray final
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:But the standard is shoite.
Ridiculous thing to say.
Well I'm watching it now. In the last 2 minutes (for example) I've seen a shoite kick out on the full (by about 15 meters), a move where a pass was inexplicably knocked on, a line out thrown too long into space and countless missed tackles.

You should take your blinkers off Duff, you might be able make an objective judgment. Or am I not allowed to say that in case it offends somebody that I have an opinion on the subject?
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Darce wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote: Some of the back play really is quite excellent
Yeah im serious. For a gaggle of 16-18 year olds its pretty focking good. Andrews 10 is a real general. Great appreciation for game management and tactical awareness. Plus his break for the score was sweet
OK, will give you that, for kids they're pretty good. Who's the outhalf? - looks foreign.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Also my one piece of beef is, Where are the fatties??? Each pack looks like they're totally comprised of back row forwards!!!
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Darce wrote:Also my one piece of beef is, Where are the fatties??? Each pack looks like they're totally comprised of back row forwards!!!
Shape of things to come perhaps Darce!
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Darce wrote:Also my one piece of beef is, Where are the fatties??? Each pack looks like they're totally comprised of back row forwards!!!
Shape of things to come perhaps Darce!
I know....and i'm not one bit pleased about it either

Not sure of that 10, but his surname is Murphy so he must be of Irish stock.
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

But Flash - Cog Fredly said that it was a very entertaining first half, so it must be true
Get in the f%~king bag.