Tallaght R.F.C. recruiting new players!

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Post by TheRugbyDude »

Colm me ould flower, would ya get off your high horse!! People dont get banned for having a bit of banter with their esteemed peers.

DonnyB, my humble apologies. I was not aware of the game in France on Friday.

Did Celtic win?
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

TheRugbyDude wrote:AHAAHAHAHAHAH,

Looks like Talafornia didnt manage to recruit many players! I heard from inside sources that you had to cancel a game at the weekend due to lack of numbers!! Thats plain EMBARRASSING :lol: :lol:

Were all the heads over watching Celtic or something??

Its wrong to interfere with nature. Stick to the chavball and stay well away from God's Game
Well you numpty, found out last night that Stillorgan cancelled the game not Tallaght.

Obviously your former colleagues are feeding you mis-information so that you can make a fool of yourself on messageboards.

As if you need any help.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luckycharm
Beginner

Post by Luckycharm »

TheRugbyDude wrote:Colm me ould flower, would ya get off your high horse!! People dont get banned for having a bit of banter with their esteemed peers.

DonnyB, my humble apologies. I was not aware of the game in France on Friday.

Did Celtic win?
Rugby Dude where were you last Sunday when we beat your team yet again - were you hiding/running scared :oops:
TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Post by TheRugbyDude »

I had more exciting things to be doing than watching you avoid tackles all day long - was over in Francais being loved by the masses.

Heard all about the game though - we had to take our best centre off in the 1st half as he was scared of injuring the puny opposition outside centre.

Dude, go and do some weights or something, and stop being such a turnstyle!
Luckycharm
Beginner

Post by Luckycharm »

TheRugbyDude wrote:I had more exciting things to be doing than watching you avoid tackles all day long - was over in Francais being loved by the masses.

Heard all about the game though - we had to take our best centre off in the 1st half as he was scared of injuring the puny opposition outside centre.

Dude, go and do some weights or something, and stop being such a turnstyle!
Thats the idea of rugby you try and avoid the tackler which your team managed to do very well when I scored against you - actually I scored more points then your whole team managed. They used to quite good but since you joined them they have really gone downhill.

In the 4 years I have been with them we have not lost to that other Junior club in a full match :oops:
Jonathan
Beginner

Post by Jonathan »

Started playing with Tallaght RFC,

Everything so far is very good - the lads, the team and the coach. The facilities are as good as any other rugby club in the Country. Some good leaders in the backs and forwards and a strong pack too!

Looking forward to next week against Mary's!