Vinnie Murray and Fr Godfrey Cups

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Re: Vinnie Murray and Fr Godfrey Cups

Post by thecoolfreak »

combatlogo wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:Where is the CUS game on tomorrow?
Think it's in High School, best to double check.
Wesley at 2:30
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

thecoolfreak wrote: Wesley at 2:30
Top stuff - just round the corner - everyone back to TCF's house for snacks after. Tell your mam we're on the way, just me and a few friends I met on the internet.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

Mullet and I shall possibly be in attendance. Not sure though.
ruggerbugger
Beginner

Post by ruggerbugger »

CUS LOST!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 15-3 to Columbas and now Columbas' reward is a mammoth task against Monkstown. At least CUS are done this year and we dont have to listen to all their s**t for the next two months.
Last edited by ruggerbugger on January 24th, 2008, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

ruggerbugger wrote:CUS LOST!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 15-3 to Columbas abd now Columbas' reward is a mammoth task against Monkstown. At least CUS are done this year and we dont have to listen to all their s**t for the next two months.
:lol:
Fair dues to Columba's. They were excellent. The outhalf is an incredible player and the No. 8 is an excellent player. CUS were pathetic. Just looked like they didn't want to play.

Btw ruggerbugger losing isn't going to stop us going on about how we'll win the Cup next year.
Last edited by thecoolfreak on January 24th, 2008, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Slipper1 wrote:
Top stuff - just round the corner - everyone back to TCF's house for snacks after. Tell your mam we're on the way, just me and a few friends I met on the internet.
Where were you? I had the tea and biscuits ready!! :P
true blue 06
Mullet

Post by true blue 06 »

thecoolfreak wrote:
ruggerbugger wrote:CUS LOST!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 15-3 to Columbas abd now Columbas' reward is a mammoth task against Monkstown. At least CUS are done this year and we dont have to listen to all their s**t for the next two months.
:lol:
Fair dues to Columba's. They were excellent. The outhalf is an incredible player and the No. 8 is an excellent player. CUS were pathetic. Just looked like they didn't want to play.

Btw ruggerbugger losing isn't going to stop us going on about how we'll win the Cup next year.
he's on the leinster u19's, its good to see a columbas player there along with players from all the big schools
"Hickie is racing away, he's gonna get past Pelous. He's gotta time his pass, D'arcy back to Hickie... HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! That is awesome!"
Sky Sports 01/04/06

HEC CHAMPIONS 2009

LEINSTER- MAGNERS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2008
bunty85
Knowledgeable

Post by bunty85 »

Fantastic result for Columbas :D The out-half is the best player in Leinster, heard he was offered a full scholarship from a well known importers of players for their school and rejected it. Huge task in the next round but great to see a SA school involved at this stage(its what the cups about)
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
Where were you? I had the tea and biscuits ready!! :P
I know, I know, but nowadays, if I don't work, I don't earn anything - last week, If I didn't work, I'd still get paid.
The boss promised me time off, then I changed my mind.

and someone tell the ruggerbugger, that there are many CUS boys around, and after that outburst, none of us will ever give him a job. He'll have to go and work in some other fast food joint.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Vincent_Dunlop
Beginner

Post by Vincent_Dunlop »

oops

Wrong place
thebigcheese
Beginner

Post by thebigcheese »

ruggerbugger wrote:CUS LOST!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 15-3 to Columbas and now Columbas' reward is a mammoth task against Monkstown. At least CUS are done this year and we dont have to listen to all their s**t for the next two months.
Not done yet, All hopes now on the juniors. Definite cup winners!!!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

thebigcheese wrote:
ruggerbugger wrote:CUS LOST!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! 15-3 to Columbas and now Columbas' reward is a mammoth task against Monkstown. At least CUS are done this year and we dont have to listen to all their s**t for the next two months.
No its next years Junior's that are going to do the business. And I'mactually serious about that, they are meant to be excellent and have beat most of the top schools
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Re:

Post by Durkah Durkah »

thecoolfreak wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Durkah Durkah wrote:Vinnie Murray
Q1 Gerards
Q2 High School
Q3 Columbas!!!!!
Q4 Kilkenny
I realise that going for Columbas reaching the semi finals would leave most of you thinking I'm completely mental, however, their outhalf, McKinlay, is the best schools 10 I have seen for a long time. He controls the game so well and opposition can just not handle him. He made the Leinster 19s last season and is on the Leinster schools side proper as well as development this year. Saw him play during the summer in an interpro 19s game. Fantastic. You will hear a lot about this guy.
Plus controversial choices always are more interesting!!!
I think you'll find that CUS have a strong side this year. It would be a serious shock if they were to lose to Columba's

One always feels insecure when CUS are playing!! Seriously, though i've seen most of our games this season and thing about them is its a strong team, not one or two individuals. Columba's may have a great outhalf just like they did when i was SCT but one player won't make a team

Although I have no particular feelings one way or the other about yesterdays result, apart from the fact that is nice to see a Section A school make it into Section C, I do take particular delight in the fact that I predicted this happening and drew attention to the no. 10, McKinley, in advance. Chuffed with myself!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Although I have no particular feelings one way or the other about yesterdays result, apart from the fact that is nice to see a Section A school make it into Section C, I do take particular delight in the fact that I predicted this happening and drew attention to the no. 10, McKinley, in advance. Chuffed with myself!
i think everyone knew how good a plyer McKinley was considering he was playing Leinster Schools U18, was promoted to U19's and is in the Ireland U19's squad.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

The mighty CUS beat Pres Bray 7 nil today in the Godfrey Cup!! :D
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

The godfrey what
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Duff Paddy wrote:The godfrey what
Ha - you wouldn't be saying that if you had won :wink:
Get in the f%~king bag.
eoinzero
Beginner

Re:

Post by eoinzero »

jaybyrne wrote:templeogue arent exactly the best team but to lose to marian?? at least base your guesses on something
Dosnt look like you knew much about that one lol
bunty85
Knowledgeable

Post by bunty85 »

Zaga for the Vinny Murray...best team left if they care about winning it.
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

thecoolfreak wrote:
thebigcheese wrote:
No its next years Junior's that are going to do the business. And I'mactually serious about that, they are meant to be excellent and have beat most of the top schools
Have beaten the Gick, Belvo and Mary's today, 25-0.

Duff Paddy, Reggie Corrigan - your boys took one hell of a beating!!! :lol: