Colours '08

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: Colours '08

Post by Darce »

limecat wrote:
cud wrote:
Mustapha wrote:Re: the sloppy seconds, I don't think we operate in the same gene-pool, never mind social circles. You stick to the farmyard, I'll stick to Sloane Square and we should be ok.

"Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?"

"as a disciple of Freud, i believe your mickey has everything to do with everything. So if you feel inferior toward someone then its cos your mickey is small, or you fancy your ma or both."

Tate, you never made Gonzaga's debate team, did you? You're hanging yourself here!

Duff, in a spirit of togetherness, I've limited myself to the more widely-recognised regions of my vocab. Them's the breaks.
I really hate Trinity College. You suck. Why don't you go and find a good university. Trinity is for people who are tools.
DCU?
Shake and bake LC!
That just happened!
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

Mustapha is a fool
Mustapha is a fool
na na na na
na na na na

Mustapha is a fool
Mustapha is a fool
na na na na
na na na na

and so on...
Sarphil
Enlightened

Post by Sarphil »

cud wrote:Mustapha is a fool
Mustapha is a fool
na na na na
na na na na

Mustapha is a fool
Mustapha is a fool
na na na na
na na na na

and so on...
Have I just ventured onto the Cbeebies forum by mistake?
'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
cj
Graduate

Post by cj »

Duff Paddy wrote:This is a bit sh!t really. I would have thought graduates from the two "top" universities in the country would be able to come up with a little more wit and some more entertaining spite.
I dunno...I've found it pretty funny on the whole tbh!

Sign on
Sign on
With hope in your heart
Cos you'll never get a job
You'll neeeeverr get a job a job a job

UCD w&%k w&%k w&%k

Etc

By the by, I find it particularly entertaining that reference is being made to Trinity as a DIT...at least try to hit us where it hurts (our Colours record) rather than where the whole world knows we're better (everything else).
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

And even then, CJ, we're still the incumbents...
A little known fact about JC (not Jerry, the other one. The nice Jewish boy) was that he was a top-level statistician. Where does the bible tell us this? Mark 6:30-44

His Poisson distribution skills were miraculous.
cj
Graduate

Post by cj »

Mustapha wrote:And even then, CJ, we're still the incumbents...
Very true...
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

mustapha, are you stalking me? No i didnt make the debating team and, big shocker here, i was BS-ing. Disciple of freud? Who the f%~k says that sh!t (even of on the internet), let alone believes it.

You know what, you sound terribly like the rugby dude except talking about the shites instead of, well whatever it is he talks about (himslef mostly).

Well done on keeping this sh!t flinging thing going though.

One more time cud

trinity shite!
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

tate, not stalking, just put two and two together. The guy who went to UCD and seems desperate to prove it's JUST AS GOOD as the "stupid proddy place in town" is, in my experience, usually the product of a school that was so shite at rugby that he has to build his self-worth around something else. As for the Freud thing, I figured you were BSing. You were just doing it very badly.

U

U!

C

C!

D

D!

What do you get?

The dole!

UCD, w&%k w&%k w&%k, UCD, w&%k w&%k w&%k....
A little known fact about JC (not Jerry, the other one. The nice Jewish boy) was that he was a top-level statistician. Where does the bible tell us this? Mark 6:30-44

tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

we'll see tonight . . .

is anyone up for talking about the actual rugby? I think on form and league position it has to be UCD, but a one off match like this can be anybodys game.
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

Bloody prole Oiks.

On paper, UCD should. But rugby isn't played on paper (be the hokey).

Eh, yeah. UCD should win - but if that's not going to be the case, and, god-willing, it won't be, then look to one J Watt.

Anyone know of Trin Players coming back from injury?

cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

But we are better than the stupid proddy place in town. I mean come on, it's mostly inhabited by nordies and we all know that they like nothing more than eating each other's feces.

Anyway, Trinity shite! Trinity shite!
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

You're not though, are you? And you know it.

You wake up every morning in a damp-stained hovel in Sallynoggin, kick through the dicarded boxes of Goodfellas Hawaiian pizzas and empty B&H, pull on your Offaly jersey from 1982, and cry salty tears of regret you didn't get accepted into Dublin University.

You're just an IT in Dundrum,
You're just an IT in Dundrum!

cj
Graduate

Post by cj »

Mustapha wrote:Bloody prole Oiks.

On paper, UCD should. But rugby isn't played on paper (be the hokey).

Eh, yeah. UCD should win - but if that's not going to be the case, and, god-willing, it won't be, then look to one J Watt.

Anyone know of Trin Players coming back from injury?
He wasn't playing on Saturday against UCC - Michael Boland was. He's a bit younger but another very talented 10. Haven't heard the team for tonight yet...Conor Donoghue is another terrific player at 12, and Killian Stafford on the wing. Joey Burns (scrum half) has made all the teams that Watt has at underage level and has been playing 1sts for 3 years now. Overall the backs are good but we'll see if the forwards are up to it...
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

boland's a good player all right, a good cricketer as well. I presume he's filled out a bit since going to college, otherwise he's in for a tough evening.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Mustapha wrote:You're not though, are you? And you know it.

You wake up every morning in a damp-stained hovel in Sallynoggin, kick through the dicarded boxes of Goodfellas Hawaiian pizzas and empty B&H, pull on your Offaly jersey from 1982, and cry salty tears of regret you didn't get accepted into Dublin University.

You're just an IT in Dundrum,
You're just an IT in Dundrum!

Mustapha are you on drugs?
cj
Graduate

Post by cj »

tate wrote:boland's a good player all right, a good cricketer as well. I presume he's filled out a bit since going to college, otherwise he's in for a tough evening.
Yeah he was skinny when he arrived first. A lot bigger now. Don't know if he's actually playing though...surely the teams have been announced somewhere? Remeber them being on rte website in previous years.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

No. Terribly... middle class, drugs during the day.

Donoghue, or Crime to his mates, has an awesome step. Joey's very good and tough as nails. Don't really have any enforcers in the Martin "Tough" Garvey mould... Do we? Is Eddie Molloy injured?

I've mailed Kay in the office for a team list, but not sure if she's around at the mo. And I'd say Smeether's up to high-do at the minute. Faaaack!

thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Enjoy your last few hours because you Trinity boys are not going to win the Colours again for an awful long time. Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it to the Brook to watch Collidge romp to victory!!
bunty85
Knowledgeable

Post by bunty85 »

UCD better have done the business, I can't stand another year of snide comments from the trinity folk :x
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

UCD 50 Trinity 20!! Proper order is restored! :D