DRUMS???

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Dunno, but the poles aint wooden anyway, some kind of weak material!!!

Wait and see what Sourz comes up with anyway. By next week, should have a clearer idea of who thinks what and where we can get them etc......
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

conman wrote:Maybe Limecat can verify if it secure enough to do this.
Personally i wouldn't trust PMs. I think that paypal is probably the way to go, unless anybody comes up with any better ideas.

I think that we need to see what mister sourz comes up with first before we start the ball rolling on this as there's no point in our getting lots of flags if he's already done the same.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

I think that we need to see what mister sourz comes up with first before we start the ball rolling on this as there's no point in our getting lots of flags if he's already done the same
Agreed....

........so....whats next, we've covered drums and flags....emm...how about one of these???

limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

TrueBlue wrote:Agreed....

........so....whats next, we've covered drums and flags....emm...how about one of these???

I wouldn't fancy trying to get that onto a ryanair flight as hand luggage :lol:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

With your gastro problems, I was just going to hook a microphone upto your arse.

Megaphone? Suggestions on the back of a post card!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

I wouldn't fancy trying to get that onto a ryanair flight as hand luggage
:lol: :lol:

With your gastro problems, I was just going to hook a microphone upto your arse.
:shock:
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

harryp wrote:
Megaphone? Suggestions on the back of a post card!
again, megaphones, a great idea, people will chip in for them, but you'll find that not too many people are too keen to use them.

if you are putting the official leinster logo on the flags, you may have to approach the branch for permission to use it, we had to get permission from Munster Branch to put the official crest on ours.
I am the one who knocks!
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Yeah, Megaphones wouldn't really be my thing. Not a t a rugby match anyway.

Cheers for the heads up on the Leinster Branch. Looks like another job for Apple Sourz.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

ruck wrote:Guys i have a question re the flags.
What size flags are you all talking about?
I wouldn't recommend the giant flags that munster fans have made as they are more trouble than they're worth. We had over 40 people contribute towards the fund of those flags, and its always ended up with a group of about 8 - 10 people always having to take responsibility at the time.
if they're individual flags you're getting, then that's a great idea and well done.
Hiya Ruck - love the Avi! Very tongue-in-cheek Ladyboy humour! :lol:

Thanks very much for your suggestions, as I know you speak from experience.
Guys - Ruck has been there and done that with all the stuff currently being discussed here, so it's worth taking his suggestions on board.
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

They have air raid sirens at the Toulouse home games!

So we would really want to get our hands on as many bodhrans, drums, air-horns as possible.

Also we as many people as possible should have their jerseys on and if they are not wearing one, they should be encouraged to!
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

If you need a jersey, there was a thread started last week about them. Check it out in the Leinster Addicts section.

More importantly. I've still no tickets. Anyone else having any problems?
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Mauler wrote:They have air raid sirens at the Toulouse home games!

So we would really want to get our hands on as many bodhrans, drums, air-horns as possible.

Also we as many people as possible should have their jerseys on and if they are not wearing one, they should be encouraged to!
Jaysus, Mauler, you with a megaphone? :roll: :D
There ain't no amplification needed when you're in da house!

Why don't we go the whole hog and see if we can't get some of those flares so beloved by Italian Serie A fans? Never mind the airline restrictions or local police authorities. Sure a verse of Father Abraham, complete with complementary actions, will throw them all off the scent.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

ckav wrote:
Mauler wrote:They have air raid sirens at the Toulouse home games!

Jaysus, Mauler, you with a megaphone? :roll: :D
There ain't no amplification needed when you're in da house!

Why don't we go the whole hog and see if we can't get some of those flares so beloved by Italian Serie A fans? Never mind the airline restrictions or local police authorities. Sure a verse of Father Abraham, complete with complementary actions, will throw them all off the scent.
Won't go that far, but any Fog Horns, Air Raid Sirens will have to be got in Toulouse. If I had brought them with me I'd be arrested in Thomas Reids for breach of the peace.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Anybody in areas 39 or 1???Just bought our tickets for there....areas 23 and 19 sold out :cry: :cry:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Guys I know you'll be thinking Duff going on about focking schools rugby again but we can actually learn from these guys about how to generate atmosphere - 4 or 5 years ago we had some sort of air raid siren up in the stand and it was hilarious, I'll see if I can get my hands on it again. Also, a trumpet is a focking great instrument in the stands (especially if you can actually play it) - you can do that famous tune Duh-Duh-Duh-Daaa-Daaaa!!!
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Love the bag Ckav.... :lol:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Duff Paddy wrote:Also, a trumpet is a focking great instrument in the stands (especially if you can actually play it) - you can do that famous tune Duh-Duh-Duh-Daaa-Daaaa!!!
I'll leave you to blow your horn! Air Raid Siren will be very difficult to get through the airport.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

bluesky wrote:Love the bag Ckav.... :lol:
Why thank you Girvan
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:Guys I know you'll be thinking Duff going on about focking schools rugby again but we can actually learn from these guys about how to generate atmosphere - 4 or 5 years ago we had some sort of air raid siren up in the stand and it was hilarious, I'll see if I can get my hands on it again. Also, a trumpet is a focking great instrument in the stands (especially if you can actually play it) - you can do that famous tune Duh-Duh-Duh-Daaa-Daaaa!!!
No arguments from this corner about Schools Rugby. The noise and the colour of their matches is like something you'd see at a Boca Juniors game (well....maybe)

The only issue I'd say anyone would have, is having to transport the damn air raid siren/trumpet/ and then look after it for the day....but it would be a hell of a good thing to get our hands on!
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Does anybody know if Elverys can do names on the back of Leinster jerseys??
:?: