DRUMS???

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

apple sourz
Mullet

Re: Drums 'n' flags

Post by apple sourz »

apple sourz wrote:Ok folks this is the up to date story.

I'm meeting with the lovely representitives of BSOI this week and I think they want to do small flags a-la Munster. Easy to carry and look deadly when you have zillions of them. We have also some flags left in the container at Donnybrook so we should have them also.

BSOI and young Andy are working on additional drums so again hope to have word soon.

If people want to go ahead and get a banner done (count me in for a few quid) try Mc Gowans of Cork Street. They make all the flags/banners for Leinster and I'm sure they'll look after us.
Right folks, an update.

I had a meeting today with representitives of Leinster & BSOI and here's the sus. There will be plenty of flags of various shapes and sizes available so we're covered on that front. We already have the Supporters Club banner and in addition BSOI are pricing a giant replica jersey we can pass above the crowd. Also waiting on news of drums etc.

If you still want to do your own banners, etc. by all means fire away but if we should have plenty to go around. Keep your money for green alcohol is my advice!! :wink:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

apple sourz wrote:

I'm meeting with the lovely representitives of BSOI this week and I think they want to do small flags a-la Munster. Easy to carry and look deadly when you have zillions of them. We have also some flags left in the container at Donnybrook so we should have them also.

BSOI and young Andy are working on additional drums so again hope to have word soon.

If people want to go ahead and get a banner done (count me in for a few quid) try Mc Gowans of Cork Street. They make all the flags/banners for Leinster and I'm sure they'll look after us.
Good work Apple!!! Especially the shirt, that's fockin brilliant!!!! :D

Right folks, an update.

I had a meeting today with representitives of Leinster & BSOI and here's the sus. There will be plenty of flags of various shapes and sizes available so we're covered on that front. We already have the Supporters Club banner and in addition BSOI are pricing a giant replica jersey we can pass above the crowd. Also waiting on news of drums etc.

If you still want to do your own banners, etc. by all means fire away but if we should have plenty to go around. Keep your money for green alcohol is my advice!! :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

apple sourz wrote:

Right folks, an update.

Well done, was actually talking to True Blue yesterday about one of those Crowd Banners, great idea! :idea:

So we forget about buying flags, and concentrate on making some noise! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

harryp wrote:
apple sourz wrote:

Right folks, an update.

Well done, was actually talking to True Blue yesterday about one of those Crowd Banners, great idea! :idea:

So we forget about buying flags, and concentrate on making some noise! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Making noise and plenty of it! Anyone know here you can buy airhorns?
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

apple sourz wrote:
harryp wrote:
apple sourz wrote:
Right folks, an update.

eBay. Got one this week that plays the theme to the Dukes of Hazard! :lol: :lol:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

harryp wrote:
apple sourz wrote:
harryp wrote:

eBay. Got one this week that plays the theme to the Dukes of Hazard! :lol: :lol:
If you can get Daisy Duke too I'm there......
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Afternoon lads

Just found this

http://cgi.ebay.ie/AIR-HORN-6-NATIONS-R ... dZViewItem

Or as you said Souz - we may be able to find them in a shop in Dublin

Harry - is this what you bought the other day?
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

harryp wrote:****DIXIE MUSICAL AIR HORNS****
DIXIE TUNE (DUKES OF HAZZARD) AIR HORN

Best I could find, but I happy.
http://cgi.ebay.ie/Air-Horns-Dukes-of-H ... otohosting
This is it. There's loads of them. Couldn't get an air raid siren.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Nice one. . I take it it hasnt arrived yet ?. . .EUR 35 plus P&P to 'Buy it Now' - there are none left on Auction.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Pressume we'll get these things through customs and into the ground......
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

You can buy air horns in car accessories shops. Best bet is to buy the plastic horn and see about getting the canister of gas over there.

Or alternatively we could give them to Robbie so he could put them in with the bohrans with the team???
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Flash Gordon wrote:Pressume we'll get these things through customs and into the ground......
I'm travelling with a guy carrying a 30lb Drum as Hand Luggage. I reckon I'll be able to get a Rhino through Customs, so I'm not too worried about an Air Horn.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

sheepshagger wrote:Nice one. . I take it it hasnt arrived yet ?. . .EUR 35 plus P&P to 'Buy it Now' - there are none left on Auction.
Cost about €60 in the end. Hasn't arrived yet. Should get it next week, let you know when I do.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Mauler wrote:You can buy air horns in car accessories shops. Best bet is to buy the plastic horn and see about getting the canister of gas over there.

Or alternatively we could give them to Robbie so he could put them in with the bohrans with the team???
And blow up the team???? FFS Mauler will you get a grip of your silk boxers???? :lol:
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Right folks, an update.

If you still want to do your own banners, etc. by all means fire away but if we should have plenty to go around. Keep your money for green alcohol is my advice!!
Happy Days, I reckon raid SPAR for honey and lemon-will come in very useful come saturday......trust me!!!!!!!!!!!
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

TrueBlue wrote:
Right folks, an update.

If you still want to do your own banners, etc. by all means fire away but if we should have plenty to go around. Keep your money for green alcohol is my advice!!
Happy Days, I reckon raid SPAR for honey and lemon-will come in very useful come saturday......trust me!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey & Lemon??
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

harryp wrote:
TrueBlue wrote:
Right folks, an update.

Honey & Lemon??
Your throat HP.......Friday night, saturday morning, the match, saturday night (after annialation of Toulouse)....I think your throat may take a bit of a hammering, not too mention your liver!!!!!
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

TrueBlue wrote:
harryp wrote:
TrueBlue wrote: Happy Days, I reckon raid SPAR for honey and lemon-will come in very useful come saturday......trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey & Lemon??
Your throat HP.......Friday night, saturday morning, the match, saturday night (after annialation of Toulouse)....I think your throat may take a bit of a hammering, not too mention your liver!!!!!
Fock that, half of the fun coming home is not being able to talk. Rememebr when we were leaving Edinburgh we couldn't even order in the Airport Bar.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Sourz-just in terms of these flags etc., ...it seems that the majority of posters on this site will be stationed in section 23 and beside it. We are in 39 on the other side of the pitch. Just wondering whether the flags will be given solely to those in 23 (given that these are where the majority of season ticket holders will be).........coz if thats the case, ive no problem getting my own flag done up.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

harryp wrote:
TrueBlue wrote:
harryp wrote:
Honey & Lemon??
Fock that, half of the fun coming home is not being able to talk. Rememebr when we were leaving Edinburgh we couldn't even order in the Airport Bar.
I had a presentation on the Thursday after Bath and people were still laughing at my inability to speak...... :oops: