America's Game

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: America's Game

Post by Donny B. »

This week I'll be overdosing on episodes of this, on all day, every day on Sky Sports 4. :D
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Watching this, it struck me how great it would be if Sky commissioned a similar series on the winners of the Heineken Cup.
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

Donny B. wrote:Watching this, it struck me how great it would be if Sky commissioned a similar series on the winners of the Heineken Cup.
I think about it all the time. That sounds like I'm being facetious, but I'm not. Every time I sit down to watch America's Game, I have that thought.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

When I first heard of the HEC first 10 years thing they did last year I thought it was going to be like America's Game, was gutted when I sat down to watch it and saw it was just 3 lads sitting at a pub table! Can't understand why Sky or the ERC haven't pursued it.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Closest thing I've seen so far was a BBC Norn Ireland documentary on the 10th anniversary of Ulster's win. Was very good in fairness.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

hugonaut wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Watching this, it struck me how great it would be if Sky commissioned a similar series on the winners of the Heineken Cup.
I think about it all the time. That sounds like I'm being facetious, but I'm not. Every time I sit down to watch America's Game, I have that thought.
Great minds Hugo, great overly obsessive minds.......
:wink: :D