Season ticket renewal e-mail

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Season ticket renewal e-mail

Post by Scott »

desperado wrote:Have a Silver Sth stand > should be 259euro; account showing 404euro due.

try read the thread
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

I am very confused. When i log into my account (why do none of the emails provide a link) it says that there is an upgrade option but does not say what that is - I 'm reading from this thread that it is the upgrade in Lansdowne road. It does refer to it in the email - how do you know where the upgrade is going to be to?
"Look what Leinster have done again"
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

icebaby wrote:I am very confused. When i log into my account (why do none of the emails provide a link) it says that there is an upgrade option but does not say what that is - I 'm reading from this thread that it is the upgrade in Lansdowne road. It does refer to it in the email - how do you know where the upgrade is going to be to?
If you are in the grandstand, you already have Cat 1 tickets and don't need to upgrade. You could possibly upgrade to premium level, but you would have to email them.
season ticket faq wrote:Q. How do I upgrade my seats for Aviva Stadium?

A. When you log into your Season Ticket account and click 'Pay Now' under 'Season Ticket Renewal' you will see your Season Ticket and an additional payment option(s). If you wish to upgrade please ensure you tick the appropriate box. If you do not wish to upgrade ensure only the Season Ticket box is ticked. If you are given more than one upgrade option (eg. Silver Season Ticket holders have the option to upgrade to Premium or Cat 1 tickets) please ensure only one of the upgrade options is ticked. If you tick more than one box you may be charged for two upgrades. Please note that where there are multiple tickets in an account it will only be possible to upgrade all tickets or none. If you wish to upgrade only some of your tickets please contact tickets@leinsterrugby.ie for assistance. There are a limited number of upgrades available in each category and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

THanks but I am actually offered an upgrade- thinks I'll stay where I am so
"Look what Leinster have done again"
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Season ticket ... or ...12 string electro acoustic guitar.

Decisions, decisions 8)
T - 45
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:Season ticket ... or ...12 string electro acoustic guitar.

Decisions, decisions 8)
Both, get the guitar second hand (they always sound better once they've been 'played in' anyways!)
I have Bumbleflex
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Dave Cahill wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:Season ticket ... or ...12 string electro acoustic guitar.

Decisions, decisions 8)
Both, get the guitar second hand (they always sound better once they've been 'played in' anyways!)
If it's any good, It will be 2nd hand anyway. Because a decent 12 string semi acoustic would be way more than a Leinster season ticket when new.
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

I was in Anglesea stand last season, moved to Grandstand this season... But defo gonna move back to Anglesea. For the extra 20 or 40 quid the view is 100 times better. I just hate the whole 'moving your seat' period thing, feels like a gamble, might not get a decent seat! :D

Also I'm in Cat 1 for the LR games, but I'm always on the lower deck, I see there from that map that CAT 1 also extends into the upper tier. How can I move my seat to those? Presumably they're the same price... just the lower tier is an awful view, no matter where you sit.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

AdamK wrote:I was in Anglesea stand last season, moved to Grandstand this season... But defo gonna move back to Anglesea. For the extra 20 or 40 quid the view is 100 times better. I just hate the whole 'moving your seat' period thing, feels like a gamble, might not get a decent seat! :D

Also I'm in Cat 1 for the LR games, but I'm always on the lower deck, I see there from that map that CAT 1 also extends into the upper tier. How can I move my seat to those? Presumably they're the same price... just the lower tier is an awful view, no matter where you sit.
I'm guessing you failed maths because of your poor eyesight? :lol:
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

Ha I meant Anglesea Platinum. And I meant cheaper. :)
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Just dropped cheque into ticketbastard. Hope they process it today!
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

For those of you who have paid by cheque, how do you know if it went through okay?

I haven't received a receipt, or confirmation from TM.

I emailed the ticket office to ask them to confirm if my ticket had been successfully renewed. They just told me I needed to renew it online through my account, (Which I assumed I already did, in order to get the amount to pay/invoice) but there's no indication on my ticket account to suggest that it went through, other than the fact that the season ticket isn't available there to buy.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

I renewed by cheque yesterday, got a receipt/invoice emailed to me straight after confirming the renewal,, and advising that a second email would issue in about 48hrs giving the final invoice (less the handling fee) with details as to who to make the cheque out to and where to send it.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Amz wrote:For those of you who have paid by cheque, how do you know if it went through okay?

I emailed the ticket office to ask them to confirm if my ticket had been successfully renewed. They just told me I needed to renew it online through my account, (Which I assumed I already did, in order to get the amount to pay/invoice) but there's no indication on my ticket account to suggest that it went through, other than the fact that the season ticket isn't available there to buy.

Come on man it's TM your taking about here. I have always paid by cheque and never once got confirmation/receipt. Remember the first time i dropped the ch into the tm office by hand as it was the final date for the early bird offer and said to the guy on reception can i get some sort of receipt - the look of confusion on the poor lads face. I left without anything but to be fair i have always got my st without any probs
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Yeah, I got that email with the details of amount etc. and hand delivered the cheque to the TM office on the date it was due, but a receipt would have been nice :( so I know it was processed and not pinched by the receptionist.

@Scott, yeah, I think they must get off on the panic I'm currently feeling.
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Amz wrote:For those of you who have paid by cheque, how do you know if it went through okay?

I havent received any confirmation email from LR/Ticketmaster but I checked my bank account and they have cashed my cheque so id give your bank a ring or check your bank acc online if you have that service probably be alot easier then trying to get someone in the aformentioned establishments on the day thats in it.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Okey doke, thanks :)
DartVader
Bookworm

Post by DartVader »

Hi. Last year I was able to buy a 2nd season ticket for my brother to use and was told to send the cheque to TM by a certain date. This I did by post, heard nothing by the following week and as it was the closing date, the panic set in. Either TM lost it or an Post did but they let me run in 2 days after closing date to hand deliver it. So, watch your bank account and "be afraid, be very afraid"! I took the hit with the credit card charges and at least I have a receipt.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

AdamK wrote:Ha I meant Anglesea Platinum. And I meant cheaper. :)
That info is not making a lick of sense to me no matter which bits of your previous post I replace with it.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

this year I paid by cheque, but got a cheque written by work (in exchange for cash), and then hand delivered to TM on grafton st

Absolutely no worries about "is there money in my account on the day they decide to draw down"
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes