Leinster V Quins - Looking for the person sat beside me

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

LeinsterGal_23

Leinster V Quins - Looking for the person sat beside me

Post by LeinsterGal_23 »

Hi All,

I know this is a total long shot and I have never done anything like this before... But peer pressure from my friends and a "What the Hell" attitude has prompted it. I was at the Leinster V Harlequins game on Saturday 13th in Lansdowne Road. There was a nice, attractive guy sitting to my left and we spoke a few words. But I was at the game with my Dad and brother in law, so wasn't able to chat properly. I don't even know if he was single at all. But I thought I'd put it out there and see if he wanted to get in touch (only if he is single of course)...

I was sitting in lower stand, Block 101, Row H. Think my seat was 28 or something... Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained.. So here I am (mortified) posting this...
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Leinster V Quins - Looking for the person sat beside me

Post by The Doc »

LeinsterGal_23 wrote:Hi All,

I know this is a total long shot and I have never done anything like this before... But peer pressure from my friends and a "What the Hell" attitude has prompted it. I was at the Leinster V Harlequins game on Saturday 13th in Lansdowne Road. There was a nice, attractive guy sitting to my left and we spoke a few words. But I was at the game with my Dad and brother in law, so wasn't able to chat properly. I don't even know if he was single at all. But I thought I'd put it out there and see if he wanted to get in touch (only if he is single of course)...

I was sitting in lower stand, Block 101, Row H. Think my seat was 28 or something... Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained.. So here I am (mortified) posting this...
Best first post ever !!!!! :D

Don't be mortified - I really hope he is on here - good for you
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

The Doc wrote:

Mm, nice? Attractive? Sitting? Doesn't sound like anyone that frequents this parish. Best of luck chasing him down.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

The Doc wrote:

Second that - Best of luck.
Get in the f%~king bag.
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

Awesome post, fair play to you for following up on the forum. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. As others have said, most of the people on here are married and/or not very attractive. But you never know.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

By any chance did this lad have a prosthetic leg?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
LeinsterGal_23

Post by LeinsterGal_23 »

Thanks all. I knew it was a long shot... But hey, life is short :-)
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Read that first as the person shat beside you, as opposed he who was sitting beside you. Hope you find the guy :-)
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

neiliog93 wrote:Awesome post, fair play to you for following up on the forum. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. As others have said, most of the people on here are married and/or not very attractive. But you never know.
Ah feck, I'm not married.

Plus one though! Did my heart good to read that post and really hope it all works out!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Ah feck. 20 years younger. Less married. Better looking. And 2 sections to the right and it could have been me...... :(
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

What everyone else has said ... it wasn't me, but best of luck!
FrankBurke
Mullet

Post by FrankBurke »

Wish it was me! Go for it LeinsterGal!!
LeinsterGal_23

Post by LeinsterGal_23 »

Oh Gosh, am so mortified!!! I've just seen Joe.ie post an article on FaceBook about this. I never meant for that to happen. CRINGE !!! I sound like some mad stalker now. If a guy did this, it would be considered romantic. But why do I feel like people see me as a bunny boiler just because I wanted to find out if a nice guy was single. Never doing this again. LOL
Mickado
Knowledgeable

Post by Mickado »

Ah don't over think it, it's only a post on a forum!

Hope it works out for ya!
Can I raise a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do "Stonehenge" tomorrow?
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

It could be a Christmas miracle...
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

A shame that 'Fan Pic' wasn't in operation for this game!
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

LeinsterGal_23 wrote:Oh Gosh, am so mortified!!! I've just seen Joe.ie post an article on FaceBook about this. I never meant for that to happen. CRINGE !!! I sound like some mad stalker now. If a guy did this, it would be considered romantic. But why do I feel like people see me as a bunny boiler just because I wanted to find out if a nice guy was single. Never doing this again. LOL
To be honest - this could be the best thing from that game - gives us all a reason to stop moaning about the team :D

Don't worry - nobody (here) sees it as anything other than it is - nothing ventured etc etc. It's quite Christmassy actually
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

The Doc wrote:It's quite Christmassy actually
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Any update?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!