European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
DaveMr
Beginner

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by DaveMr »

Osborne is up to €330 for two nights!![/quote]

Thats why I booked Novotel. I''ll use some of the money I've saved to pay fro a taxi if needs be lol..
Novotel is now fully booked too[/quote]
Originally got a single room at the Osborne for the Saturday night at £55 which I thought was a bit steep at the time, not now ?.[/quote]

You did well there!
I'm happy enough for the 2 nights @ £170 for a twin incl brekkie.
We'll be back here gloating next year when everyone is paying £200 a night for a bed in a hostel :lol:
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

DaveMr wrote:Osborne is up to €330 for two nights!!
Thats why I booked Novotel. I''ll use some of the money I've saved to pay fro a taxi if needs be lol..
Novotel is now fully booked too[/quote]
Originally got a single room at the Osborne for the Saturday night at £55 which I thought was a bit steep at the time, not now ?.[/quote]

You did well there!
I'm happy enough for the 2 nights @ £170 for a twin incl brekkie.
We'll be back here gloating next year when everyone is paying £200 a night for a bed in a hostel :lol:[/quote]
Just the tickets now, have a feeling there will be a big uptake, particularly with the Falcons doing well !.
Flying wedge
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Fans eligible for EPCR's Golden Tickets will be among the first to secure their tickets to 2019 Finals weekend in Newcastle, when tickets become available to priority groups from Tuesday 8 May AT 10.00BST (11.00CET)

Those supporters who have regularly enjoyed major European club rugby finals will have a week-long priority window to secure their places at St. James' Park for the showpiece matches of next season's European Rugby Challenge Cup and European Rugby Champions Cup, along with season-ticket members of Newcastle Falcons and season-ticket holders at Newcastle United FC.

Ticket prices will be confirmed later this week and members of the three priority groups will be able to get to the front of the queue and see both finals from the same seat on May 10-11, 2019, by following the unique link they receive through an email and going on to confirm their purchase.

As well as access to the best seats, the Golden Ticket gives an overall discount of £10 from the total cost of the two tickets. Individual tickets to either match will not be available during this period.

The weekend in Newcastle is another exciting first for European club rugby's blue riband weekend - the first time that the European Cup will be lifted in England outside of Twickenham Stadium.

That comes after a successful double-header in 2016 in Lyon and a bow to tradition in 2017, when an aggregate of around 80,000 fans combined to witness the two main matches at Edinburgh's BT Murrayfield Stadium. The weekend goes outside of the Northern Hemisphere's traditional rugby nations for the first time next week, when Bilbao welcomes six clubs to contest the three finals.

Following the closure of the exclusive period for 2019 tickets, the general sale will open on Tuesday 15 May from 10.00BST (11.00CET). Individual tickets for either final will be available from that date, as are tickets with disability access and corporate hospitality packages.

http://www.epcrugby.com/news/37630.php#.WusXx8sUmM9
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

neill_m wrote:Fans eligible for EPCR's Golden Tickets will be among the first to secure their tickets to 2019 Finals weekend in Newcastle, when tickets become available to priority groups from Tuesday 8 May AT 10.00BST (11.00CET)

Those supporters who have regularly enjoyed major European club rugby finals will have a week-long priority window to secure their places at St. James' Park for the showpiece matches of next season's European Rugby Challenge Cup and European Rugby Champions Cup, along with season-ticket members of Newcastle Falcons and season-ticket holders at Newcastle United FC.

Ticket prices will be confirmed later this week and members of the three priority groups will be able to get to the front of the queue and see both finals from the same seat on May 10-11, 2019, by following the unique link they receive through an email and going on to confirm their purchase.

As well as access to the best seats, the Golden Ticket gives an overall discount of £10 from the total cost of the two tickets. Individual tickets to either match will not be available during this period.

The weekend in Newcastle is another exciting first for European club rugby's blue riband weekend - the first time that the European Cup will be lifted in England outside of Twickenham Stadium.

That comes after a successful double-header in 2016 in Lyon and a bow to tradition in 2017, when an aggregate of around 80,000 fans combined to witness the two main matches at Edinburgh's BT Murrayfield Stadium. The weekend goes outside of the Northern Hemisphere's traditional rugby nations for the first time next week, when Bilbao welcomes six clubs to contest the three finals.

Following the closure of the exclusive period for 2019 tickets, the general sale will open on Tuesday 15 May from 10.00BST (11.00CET). Individual tickets for either final will be available from that date, as are tickets with disability access and corporate hospitality packages.

Judging by the numbers of people from England trying to unload Golden tickets here for this years Final is it worth taking the risk on getting a Golden ticket for both games ?, even though you may only use one ?. Anyone know much about St James Park from a spectators point of view ?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
Judging by the numbers of people from England trying to unload Golden tickets here for this years Final is it worth taking the risk on getting a Golden ticket for both games ?, even though you may only use one ?. Anyone know much about St James Park from a spectators point of view ?.
Its a modern stadium so you won't have a pole in your eyeline. I was there for a couple of world cup games in the lower tier and had a grand view of proceedings - I forget which stand.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:
Its a modern stadium so you won't have a pole in your eyeline. I was there for a couple of world cup games in the lower tier and had a grand view of proceedings - I forget which stand.
Really useful as ever thanks !.
Flying wedge
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Qualifiers for 2018-19 Champions Cup & Challenge Cup confirmed

Following the completion of regular season fixtures in the Aviva Premiership, Guinness PRO14 and the TOP 14, the following clubs have qualified for the 2018-19 Champions Cup:

AVIVA PREMIERSHIP - Exeter Chiefs, Saracens, Wasps, Newcastle Falcons, Leicester Tigers, Bath Rugby, *Gloucester Rugby

*As both Champions Cup finalists, Leinster Rugby and Racing 92, as well as the Cardiff Blues, were already qualified by virtue of their respective league positions, Gloucester have qualified as either the winning or losing club in the Challenge Cup final.

GUINNESS PRO14 – Glasgow Warriors, Leinster Rugby, Scarlets, Munster Rugby, Edinburgh Rugby, Cardiff Blues

The seventh qualifying place from the PRO14 will be decided by a play-off between Ulster Rugby and the Ospreys at the Kingspan Stadium on Sunday, 20th May (3.05pm).

TOP 14 – Montpellier, Racing 92, Toulouse, RC Toulon, Lyon, Castres Olympique

In accordance with a decision of the EPCR Board comprising the nine unions, federations and league bodies, the 20th place in the Champions Cup is determined as follows:

i) Champions Cup winner, if not already qualified.

ii) Challenge Cup winner, if not already qualified.

iii) Challenge Cup losing finalist, if not already qualified.

iv) Play-off match between the losing Challenge Cup semi-finalists, if not already qualified.

v) Highest ranked non-qualified club by virtue of league position from the same league as the Champions Cup winner.

The remaining 18 clubs from the Premiership, the PRO14 and the TOP 14 that have not qualified for the Champions Cup will play in the 2018-19 Challenge Cup. The 19th and 20th places in next season’s tournament have been secured by Russia’s Enisei-STM and Heidelberger RK of Germany who will play in the final of the Continental Shield next Saturday in Getxo.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

neill_m wrote:Fans eligible for EPCR's Golden Tickets will be among the first to secure their tickets to 2019 Finals weekend in Newcastle, when tickets become available to priority groups from Tuesday 8 May AT 10.00BST (11.00CET)

Some debate whether it is today or tomorrow that the Golden Ticket window opens. From the Newcastle Falcons site:

An exclusive benefit to early purchasers, Golden tickets will only be available to members of the three priority groups from Wednesday 9 May through to 10.00am on Tuesday 15 May. Individual tickets to either final are not available during this period.

All happening on Wednesday.
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Got Golden Ticket email. Prices for the double ticket range from £25 depending on where in the ground you select.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Tickets bought for next year - have two spare if anyone needs them next year!!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

Are the really cheap seats very bad? If so does anyone know the price level to pitch in at?
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Anyone else get the email saying you have to list e full names of everyone attending the matches on the tickets you purchased
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Scott wrote:Anyone else get the email saying you have to list e full names of everyone attending the matches on the tickets you purchased
Yep. Bit odd
I have Bumbleflex
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

awaaf wrote:Are the really cheap seats very bad? If so does anyone know the price level to pitch in at?
The £25 ones are at row 1 or 2 behind the posts etc. The website shows you an approx view from the seat etc.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

golden tickets are great value. snagged four today.

have to say. accomodation prices are rocketing today. book quickly now with free cancellation. I go every year regardless of who is in final...cracking weekend of rugby and craic.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:golden tickets are great value. snagged four today.

have to say. accomodation prices are rocketing today. book quickly now with free cancellation. I go every year regardless of who is in final...cracking weekend of rugby and craic.
Fantastic value great to have that sorted !.
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

Not sure what the rest of you have been offered but I have an email this morning as a valued former purchaser offering me seats in the 2 centre sections at one side of the ground, they are basically 90% unsold at present but are £125 for the 2 matches.
By the way I have never purchased tickets from EPCR and only final I have attended was the Leinster/Ulster one and at that time I got my tickets via Ulster and not direct from them.
If any of you want the link let me know as I very much doubt that Ulster will feature in either final.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

rooster wrote:Not sure what the rest of you have been offered but I have an email this morning as a valued former purchaser offering me seats in the 2 centre sections at one side of the ground, they are basically 90% unsold at present but are £125 for the 2 matches.
By the way I have never purchased tickets from EPCR and only final I have attended was the Leinster/Ulster one and at that time I got my tickets via Ulster and not direct from them.
If any of you want the link let me know as I very much doubt that Ulster will feature in either final.
Ah now Rooster, there is always hope. Sure its been an annus horribilis (latin for horrible anus), but the only way is up.
Remember Helm's Deep.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

rooster wrote:Not sure what the rest of you have been offered but I have an email this morning as a valued former purchaser offering me seats in the 2 centre sections at one side of the ground, they are basically 90% unsold at present but are £125 for the 2 matches.
Got mine through the Falcons pre register they give you a seating chart and tickets in all brackets as far I can work out the £25 Golden tickets are at pitch level behind the posts think there are about 30 left ?.
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

blockhead wrote:
Ah now Rooster, there is always hope. Sure its been an annus horribilis (latin for horrible anus), but the only way is up.
Remember Helm's Deep.
Middle of silage season anyway so unless we were in it no chance of me even considering and with the cut in squad next season plus as yet no other 10 to coach our rookie 10, well we had one but that nice Mr Nucifora turned them down and wants us to take Joey who doesn't really want to leave, and I don't blame him as he will miss out on hints and tips from Jonny at training and we don't have anyone with experience.
So in short we are probably going to struggle round the bottom half of the league and unless Ospreys don't turn up we don't have much of a team for the playoff so could easily finish up in the Challenge next season.
Hey when it comes down to it we might not have a coach for a few months start of season either so next season may not actually be any better.