European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by Scott »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Scott wrote:Anyone else get the email saying you have to list e full names of everyone attending the matches on the tickets you purchased
Yep. Bit odd
Like if they wanted that type of info to stop touting fair enough but surely ask for it at the time of purchase.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Just bought another ticket before the flood gates open in the morning they are selling really well went for behind the posts four rows back from the pitch , really like seeing the patterns emerge this was roughly where I was on Saturday and found it really absorbing !. £30 for that one £40 if I don’t go to the Friday game is a steal be interesting to see how long it is before neutral rugby punters cop on to the value this represents ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.
Any link available for this? Can't see it.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.
Found it...
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
Found it...
Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote: Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.
I went for the Leazes end at £60.

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote: Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.
Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.
Section L2N - the middle section.

neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

neill_m wrote:I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.
Bit the bullet on the Dublin / Newcastle Saturday morning flight because travelling from Birmingham , Manchester or Edinburgh would probably cost the same, picked up some cheap accommodation in a place called the Osborne Hotel so I suppose it all balances out ?. Will probably go back to Dublin via Birmingham in no hurry coming back on the Sunday but could not fly out until Saturday morning . Works out at about €300 all in staying in Newcastle Saturday night including match ticket, about €100 cheaper than Bilbao last year.
Last edited by footrush on September 22nd, 2018, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

neill_m wrote:I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.
in fairness newcastle isn't as difficult to get to as Bilbao....both accom and flights for that were off the scale this time last year.
am going to both games and snagged tickets and accom the day after the bilbao final.
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Travelling to Edinburgh then getting the train. Flights were very cheap. Going to both finals. Got a AirBnB in the city centre for the weekend, very reasonable.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

They have just shut up shop on the tickets didn’t take long Scots and Munster must be confident !.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

footrush wrote:They have just shut up shop on the tickets didn’t take long Scots and Munster must be confident !.
Despite the win yesterday, I don't think many munster fans who know their rugby will expect munster to make it to Newcastle. They are building nicely but not for them this year.

I'm hoping it's clermont fans buying the champions /challenge tix bundle. Brilliant fans. Was in lyon 2 years ago for the semi. Bad day for us but will never forget the noise and buzz.

Glad I snapped up my tix early. Both finals should be great games.

Sent from my BAH-W09 using Tapatalk
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:They have just shut up shop on the tickets didn’t take long Scots and Munster must be confident !.
Despite the win yesterday, I don't think many munster fans who know their rugby will expect munster to make it to Newcastle. They are building nicely but not for them this year.

I'm hoping it's clermont fans buying the champions /challenge tix bundle. Brilliant fans. Was in lyon 2 years ago for the semi. Bad day for us but will never forget the noise and buzz.

Glad I snapped up my tix early. Both finals should be great games.

Sent from my BAH-W09 using Tapatalk
Love them to bits heartbroken when they lost the finals in Dublin and Edinburgh, marched with them to the games against two of my least favourite teams, Saracens and Toulon !.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

just looking at the challenge cup permutations a little closer...possible clermont v connaught final on the friday night. they need to beat sale away and if bristol win their quarter, connaught have a home semi final against them.
Schumi
Enlightened

Post by Schumi »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:just looking at the challenge cup permutations a little closer...possible clermont v connaught final on the friday night. they need to beat sale away and if bristol win their quarter, connaught have a home semi final against them.
Would that semi have to be in Lansdowne? They could get a bumper crowd for that if so.
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

"The semi-final matches will be played at home venues, and the highest-ranked clubs from the pool stage will have home venue advantage in their respective semi-final matches"

Nothing about Stadium size....why would Connacht move their match to Dublin with logistical difficulties on ticket sales etc in a short time period...? Leinster have enough issues selling the Munster & Christmas games and have promotions, lead in time, etc;
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Schumi wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:just looking at the challenge cup permutations a little closer...possible clermont v connaught final on the friday night. they need to beat sale away and if bristol win their quarter, connaught have a home semi final against them.
Would that semi have to be in Lansdowne? They could get a bumper crowd for that if so.
If that scenario came about, surely they would keep it in Galway and maximise home advantage with a chance of getting to the final?

Have a very tough QF to negotiate first mind away at Sale to make the SF.